Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

9 minutes ago, Adster said:

Why does one have to be "better" than the other? 

Are you 12? 

Given the incorrect spelling of “Leicester”, added to the self-bestowed title of “lad”, I would suspect you’re perhaps not far off with 12….. being his IQ. 

Social media team have had fvckin ages to get their announcement videos sorted for this. If it isn't Spielberg/Nolan/Villeneuve-esque in it's grandiosity, I'll seriously consider, probably not asking a family member to get me a retro shirt for Christmas this year 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

He would give his left bollock to have arms like mine 😂😂😂

and contract was signed about 4pm was a small technicality over bonus payments for promotion 

Probably asking a bit too much here but do you know the final agreement on the breakdown of payments? 

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

I think he's upset with me because I left his last 3 private messages unanswered lol Still comes and visits my profile looking for latest posts though :wave:

Gotta have something for him to do during the school holidays though.

Any new links/news mate or has it all been put on hold during tour?

You know it's possible that they're holding it off these last few days just so they have something good to post after the liverpool game?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

A whole mountain of credible sources say this is done and they're just waiting to announce til everyone is back on Monday which makes absolute sense. 

Just enjoy your weekends and think about the next target, this one is obviously done. 

I do find it very odd when people choose to ignore multiple credible sources and continue to make up their own stories up. Makes you think some people just enjoy being negative/moaning.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I do find it very odd when people choose to ignore multiple credible sources and continue to make up their own stories up. Makes you think some people just enjoy being negative/moaning.

On here?! Surely not!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

I think he's upset with me because I left his last 3 private messages unanswered lol Still comes and visits my profile looking for latest posts though :wave:

Gotta have something for him to do during the school holidays though.

Ahhhhh back when we were all desperate for news on a manager and you made out we were getting Potter.. I remember correctly. How’s that looking for you pal? 

Since that time I’ve just been able to sit back and observe you getting one thing after the other wrong.. Might be why I check your profile, just to check when you mentioned, Giles.. Mebude.. Cairney.. Potter.. 

Am I missing any? 

32 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

You will see why Monday 😉

Off topic as such but when are the travelling party due back in the country?

Not questioning your comments re: Monday, but I was under the impression Tuesday?

Edited by Matt

59 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

I don’t … but I know it’s been financed by an Australian company 🤷

Forgive me for my naivety on such matters but why would we need creditors/financial underwriting to finance this deal or is that just normal practice these days allowing us to be more active in the market compared to if we were purely financing the deal ourselves?

1 hour ago, kingpower said:

Forgive me for my naivety on such matters but why would we need creditors/financial underwriting to finance this deal or is that just normal practice these days allowing us to be more active in the market compared to if we were purely financing the deal ourselves?

I have very little to zero understanding of how these sort of business deals work, especially in football, but we are talking about sums of money the majority of the world can only dream about I suppose. 

I guess it's just equivalent to us buying a new pair of trainers and paying for them through Klarna lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

...this time last week we were told that it was done and the player is flying out but will not be part of the team for the Spurs game!!!

That however was not true as @LinekersLugs has said, there were one or two little snags that needed to be sorted. So the people posing the  question, why is it taking so long to reveal were perfectly justified in their scepticism.

The only thing you can believe is when you see the player holding up the shirt or sitting at a desk signing some papers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

A whole mountain of credible sources say this is done and they're just waiting to announce til everyone is back on Monday which makes absolute sense. 

Just enjoy your weekends and think about the next target, this one is obviously done. 

talking sense? how dare you, just how dare you,

you know this is foxestalk