Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

Mads Hermansen

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11939063/amp/Vincent-Kompany-runs-rule-Mads-Hermansen-jetting-Denmark-watch-Brondby-keeper.html

Fits the style of play with Maresca , bet Iversen will be slightly annoyed he’s getting replaced by a compatriot.

...just how many more Keepers are we looking to bring in!!!

We have a revolving door where we bring him Keepers who are so poor, that we go into the market again to find someone that is competent. If we are not able to discern a Keeper that meets our needs, then there is little hope for us.

1 hour ago, Big Dave said:

Saw something on Sky Sports saying we are interested - Danish goalkeeper playing for Brondby.  Apparently Burnley also interested.

Cant find anything to link though.

Funnily enough I was told this in May in Denmark by a Brondby fan that Leicester had an interest in him, the Brondby fan rated him.

Just a quick look but a lot of the Danish seem to think he’s too good for the championship, so based of that I’ll take him. 

I remember looking at Soumare, came with big fanfare from a lot of people, but then I saw a few Lille fans saying he’s lazy. It’s always the fans that know. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

From last year but sounds pretty good with his feet

https://www.celticway.co.uk/tactics/20092704.celtics-denmark-transfer-options-including-exceptional-ball-playing-goalkeeper/

In addition to his shot-stopping and reflexes, Hermansen is really comfortable playing out from the back and would be a perfect addition to any team looking for a keeper who can actively contribute to the build-up. The 21-year-old isn’t shy of coming off his line or out of the box and engaging in the defensive build-up. He also opens up as a passing option when his team’s defence gets pressed while in possession. However, his ability to pick out players bypassing the opposition’s first line of the press stands out and he often actively looks to do so. He is also comfortable contributing in passing sequences when there is a high press from the opposition.

Hermansen has a good range of distribution with his ability to clip passes with pace being a strong weapon in his arsenal. Despite all these strengths, there are also a couple of areas where he could improve. For instance, his concentration and a rather casual attitude to distribution. He can get a bit too comfortable at times and that leads to him giving the ball way dangerously.

Great he'll fit in well! :S