Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Callum Doyle

On 20/08/2023 at 10:33, dmayne7 said:

Definitely. He's not slow but lacking a bit of pace for this system. Plus JJ is a top player at this level and he's got the versatility to step forward or slot into CB if needed with gives us that flexibility in game.

Best wait until JJ has played a few games before making that claim, hasn’t been the same player since his injury and we still don’t know whether he has fully recovered from that.

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Best wait until JJ has played a few games before making that claim, hasn’t been the same player since his injury and we still don’t know whether he has fully recovered from that.

Why wait? He was a top player at the level above pre injury (first one) and even just before the last injury, there were signs he was getting back to that level. Question whether he'll get back to that but the difference in standard is marked so fair to assume he's better than what anyone else has at this level.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Should have done better for their goal 👀

To be fair, that's an honest assessment as much as you were being tongue in cheek. But this was his best performance yet any hardly put a foot wrong (apart from the goal, which he was just a part of)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Might have blundered into a tug fest here, so apologies, but I think he’s been a bit more miss than hit.  Looks to have the qualities but as yet he’s not quite at it. Think Faes and even Vestagard have been better. 

Both seasoned pros Faes 25 and Vesty 31

Doyle is 19!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Both seasoned pros Faes 25 and Vesty 31

Doyle is 19!

Yes I bloody know that. But in here you’d think it was the 2nd coming of, of, well someone very good - let’s say Hansen.  He clearly has the ability but right now I think he has been mediocre. And that is with ALL aspects considered. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Yes I bloody know that. But in here you’d think it was the 2nd coming of, of, well someone very good - let’s say Hansen.  He clearly has the ability but right now I think he has been mediocre. And that is with ALL aspects considered. 

Not according to independent websites ratings.

Screenshot_20230826_201215_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_201009_Chrome.jpg

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not according to independent websites ratings.

Screenshot_20230826_201215_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_201009_Chrome.jpg

They look almost exactly mediocre. I did not say he was crap nor that he wasn’t good. I said I think he has been more miss than hit so far and I stand by that. Certainly not hitting the heights some in here are spaffing over. 

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

They look almost exactly mediocre. I did not say he was crap nor that he wasn’t good. I said I think he has been more miss than hit so far and I stand by that. Certainly not hitting the heights some in here are spaffing over. 

Average 7 out of 10 isn't mediocre lol

48 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Average 7 out of 10 isn't mediocre lol

I tell you what mate, it fuchin is if I say it is. You better watch what you fuchin eat, and drink, this next week. I fuchin tell ya - Pootin. 

Just to clarify, in case you’re confused, that’s a joke. I don’t have access to Novichok, but if I did……….. 🤣

Edited by ARM1968
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

He hasn't been mediocre, bit harsh.

I like him. Think he'll grow into a decent player.

Edited by Fox92

4 minutes ago, dayday said:

I think Vestergaard was at fault,  cannot really blame Doyle 

Got to win that header, never even got up to clear his lines 

Vestergaard did his job and pushed his man away from being able to make that header. Doyle was at fault for letting his man get ahead of him to win the header. 

• Like 1