Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Callum Doyle

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Sign him up! 19 years old and comfortably our best player. Unlucky not to score too.

Could have had 2, albeit fortuitously! 

I think Bowler did get the better of him a few times though. But, in saying that, he and Mavididi seem to be forming a good connection down the left side. 

Very confident for a 19 year old. Too early to say whether he will become a top player, but he is certainly confident on the ball and has something about him. 

Not surprised he won Coventry's young player of the season and was part of their promotion push. 

He still has a lot to learn though, especially defensively, so I hope Foxestalk give him some leeway... :teehee:

Looks a quality player, yeah Bowler got the better of him a few times, but that will happen, especially against good players but overall he won the battle and arguably in the 2nd half he was one of most attacking threats. He is only going to get better and if we do get promoted he would be one of the 1st players I would be looking to bring in on a permanent deal. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't think he's been that great personally. Been good for someone so young though and will obviously improve as time goes on.

Reckon we'll see a much improved player come April than the one he is now.

I’m not convinced with him either. Loses his composure at times. Would prefer to see him at CB

For a 19yr old defender, he's been brilliant. He will make mistakes, he will fly into the odd tackle when he's better not to, but that is due to age. So far I've been very impressed. He'll grow as soon as Coady is with him as Coady will be constantly talking to him and guiding him defensively. He was doing it in the Northampton friendly. Non stop. 

Edited by fox_favourite

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Should be in Vestergaards position and Justin at LCB/LB. We'd be much more fluid IMO.

Definitely. He's not slow but lacking a bit of pace for this system. Plus JJ is a top player at this level and he's got the versatility to step forward or slot into CB if needed with gives us that flexibility in game.