Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

2 hours ago, bongo92 said:

As others have said; how can you judge a youth prospect in a handful of games playing some of his first senior competitive games?

classic FT

...he is 20 years old, last season he was at Reading!!!

He is not a 16 year old coming through, if anything you can give him a pass due to the style of play is not what he has been playing, but he looks lacklustre, at best.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

He looks a bit unusual for his position given his size. I'm not convinced of his movement. I suppose we'll have the season to make a decision.

His best position is coming on from the subs bench..

Seems to have more nous and forethought when coming on later..

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Very hard to hide a total lack of pace in todays game. Movement is good but has no extra gear to accelerate into the space

Lack of pace is a problem in English football especially at the Premier league level !! Italian football  is played  at a slower pace and he may struggle with the English game unless he can find another gear. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Believe it or not, some of us rated him even then. True I had no idea he'd be turn out to be that good, but the mismanagement of him wasn't Pearson's finest hour. 

I don't think it was mismanagement.

I think it was that he didn't have the requisite quality in his position to displace others but had the quality to start.

13 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I don't think it was mismanagement.

I think it was that he didn't have the requisite quality in his position to displace others but had the quality to start.

He played Kane on the wing. After the lad (at the time a lad, had done very well at Millwall up front) .... Pearson was scrambling for a result at the time (did t we go from a comfortable second place to a 12 game streak without a win?) ....it wasn't Pearson's forte dealing with that. 

13 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

He played Kane on the wing. After the lad (at the time a lad, had done very well at Millwall up front) .... Pearson was scrambling for a result at the time (did t we go from a comfortable second place to a 12 game streak without a win?) ....it wasn't Pearson's forte dealing with that. 

You make a good point.

I don't think that most managers would have viewed him as the solution to front with what we had in the tank.

Either way - he didn't look like he'd be England's top scorer at that point in time.

Time makes idiots of us all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, foxile5 said:

You make a good point.

I don't think that most managers would have viewed him as the solution to front with what we had in the tank.

Either way - he didn't look like he'd be England's top scorer at that point in time.

Time makes idiots of us all.

Players develop differently and match fitness is a thing.

We need to give Butch time.

The mobility thing does concern me though, as he looks like a Caveman towing a T-Rex. 

• Haha 1