Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

17 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Wrong thread did you mean to put this in the Nacho 1?

Now we have 2 lousy starters but 2 super subs.:Phi

Cassi is not yet hitting the form we need from him...

But has a 19 yr old kid,he's shown in part he's got the goods..

He will find that consistency in form,the longer the season goes on..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

Butch needs to be much more aware and probably quicker with his first touch, he continually loses the ball when he first receives it. It seems like he takes a bigger touch as his way of quickly creating space but it’s been easily readable by defenders. His first contact with the ball needs to be tighter.

32 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Ah yes the old Vardy trope.

Vardy was 26..Casadei is only 19..
FTers despite Vardy ,then other youngsters making good…

There are some FTers,who just won’t learn about giving & showing New investments,time,space & encouragement..I am getting on towards 1001 yrs old,

I will keep pushing the same trope,from under the tree where they will lay what they can cremate,but my spirit will fight on for troping the colour…:scarf:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

On 28/09/2023 at 07:06, volpeazzurro said:

Exactly. Like any young man of his age, a work in progress. 20yrs old, one minute youth football, the next Men's Championship and Liverpool in the Cup. Steady on folk, just finding his feet. A bit like Harry Kane, FT thought he was crap but eventually turned out half decent I think 🤔

You don't get seven goals in seven games and win the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot in the U20 World Cup without having a little bit about you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

You don't get seven goals in seven games and win the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot in the U20 World Cup without having a little bit about you. 

sure he was great at under 20s, but we aren't in an under 20s league. not up to us to give him game time if he isn't up to it, unless we buy him

15 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

People putting down a kid after 325 minutes of football.

Sad. 

We do it all the time. 19 or 27, if you don't hit the ground running in this team then more often than not you'll be written off as poor, complete waste of time and never going to make it. There is zero patience amongst some of these fans

Can't blame them though, I mean we once had a young lad on loan who was absolutely garbage and it was clear to see he was never going to amount to anything, don't know what ever happened to him, probably not had much of a career. Can't remember his name though, something like Barry Kane or Harry Lane.......:whistle:

• Like 3

Guest Sideshow Faes

He's not pulling up any trees but he also hasn't negatively affected results when coming off the bench. At this point that's his position in the side as we just need to give him time. He's a young kid.

It's probably going to be January during AFCON before he gets a run of games, certainly starts. I've not been impressed so far, he looks a bit of a square peg right now but worth remembering Yunus was being hung out to dry as short a time ago as the Norwich game.

Most of what he's done so far has been neat, tidy and safe. When he gets a run, when he starts contributing more we'll look back at these first ten pages and laugh.

Probably.

• Like 2