Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window 2024

9 hours ago, Tuna said:

With wingers so important in our system, I'm concerned we don't have enough quality and pace; I really want us to get a winger in who can cover for Stephy and Abdul.

We have wanya and mcateer, not sure it's a priority,

I can see our season taking a nose dive , just hope it doesn’t become a landslide that treatens our return to the EPL . 
the reason I say this is our injuries and our lack of midfielders, it reminds me of a couple of seasons ago , we needed to buy a midfielder to help YOURI and to push us into the top four , but the club failed to do this TWO years in a row , if we don’t strengthen the midfield now it could become a real problem 

25 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Tanner said O'Hare from Coventry is an alternative option to Sensi for the CM position in this transfer window: 

https://theathletic.com/5220087/2024/01/23/leicester-january-window-maresca/

What does it say about O Hare? Can’t read it with all the pop ups and it keeps asking me to log in… 🤷‍♂️

Yes please. Little shithouse. And it would send that lot into meltdown. Worth it for that alone let alone the fact he’s the creative talent we’re missing.

Probably not going to happen but interested to know how much it would take with him out of contract in the summer.

Credit the information to Lee88LCFC on Instagram, not sure where the original story came from, but this would be the best way to stamp our authority back over the Cov lot if there any truth.

A82FB9D4-76BA-46B2-AB80-C893EA1D0E6A.jpeg

Edited by Aus Fox

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Credit the information to Lee88LCFC on Instagram, not sure where the original story came from, but this would be the best way to stamp our authority back over the Cov lot if there any truth.

From a Rob Tanner piece in the Athletic 

• Like 1

Personally think we messed up not signing Hamer last year (he wanted to come). This would be a very similar type of signing. 

Unlikely that Coventry would sell him in January though. He is the key to them going up this year. 

29 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

He posts some good stuff on Instagram.

Archive footage, decent information etc. Well worth following. 

Could be shrewd signing, but at the same time, if it was next season i’d be disappointed. 

I think in the summer, we could conceivably sign Hamer from sheff u for a pretty low fee. 

He’s been good but not good enough to have really raised his transfer fee.  

Sensi is different because I think we all know he’s prem quality and the one question is his fitness. In many ways, sensi is less of a risk than o’hare.  O’hare feels like when forest signed toffolo, someone who’s not likely to stand out in the prem. A prepare to go back down type of signing.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Not for me. Plus that article hardly links us with him. Rob's basically just saying he's a player we could go for because he plays in a position we're looking to strengthen.

It'll boil Cov piss though

1 hour ago, Adster said:

It'll boil Cov piss though

Yeah but it'll boil my piss if we pay through the nose for him. Don't think he's a Premier League player.

Would take Ben Sheaf though.