Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Tielemans

He needs to play every game to keep fit but wouldn't be mobile enough for Enzo's system, either as a 6 or an 8.

We've moved on, and will need different types of midfield reinforcements if we make it back up.

I'll always appreciate the thunderbastard but I think he's cooked at the top level now, unfortunately.

35 minutes ago, Big Blue Maff said:

From what I read youri isn’t having a great time down the road at villa, what do you think fellow fans , would you like him to return to the KP Stadium? 
Have to admit when he first arrived he was awesome however he did shut up shop & showed a little unprofessionalism when it was clear he wanted to leave. Was it to do with Rodgers or….?

That Charlatan can go to his mate Brendan at Celtic, not after the way he conducted himself leaving here.

7 hours ago, Sampson said:

He’s 35 in football years though. He’s already played more games than most players in their entire careers. Reminds me of the likes of Owen and Rooney who played so much football so early that their legs had basically gone by 25.

He has played more top level matches than Vardy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gravel said:

Is my ex missus who used to be really fit but let herself go a bit and left me for the bin man coming back?

Dont have to marry her, can always have a no strings attached shag. 

As for youri. We both moved on and it should stay that way. No shagging.

Difficult to feel sorry for him. He put his tools down and got his move injury free which is almost definitely what he wanted.

He didn't want to be here so **** him as far as I care.

One day that feeling will blow over and i'll remember him for the FA Cup but his mentality summed up the entire side. Players like him were allowed by Brendan to continue playing after making it clear they didn't want to be here. It's why we got relegated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Difficult to feel sorry for him. He put his tools down and got his move injury free which is almost definitely what he wanted.

He didn't want to be here so **** him as far as I care.

One day that feeling will blow over and i'll remember him for the FA Cup but his mentality summed up the entire side. Players like him were allowed by Brendan to continue playing after making it clear they didn't want to be here. It's why we got relegated.

Exactly this. He epitomised the relegation squad. I couldn't tell whether it was him just wanting to be anywhere other than City, or whether he'd just spent far too much time at the Seagrave buffet in Rodgers' already fitness-bereft side.

I'm pretty sure it's well documented that he thought he could walk back into a Champions League side and it's why he wanted away.

Emery is a top, top manager who won't suffer fools. I wonder whether Tielemans has a little residual attitude problem, or he's still not fit.  

Cheers for the FA Cup, but no thanks. 

Still find it weird when people said he downed tools, the guy looked absolutely delighted whenever we scored, not the behaviour of someone that doesn't care. Rodgers ran him into the ground and broke him. 

He's in bad need of a break from the game to recharge.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Still find it weird when people said he downed tools, the guy looked absolutely delighted whenever we scored, not the behaviour of someone that doesn't care. Rodgers ran him into the ground and broke him. 

He's in bad need of a break from the game to recharge.

I agree, I don't think Youri ever 'downed tools'. In a struggling team, I think he has a style of play (and lack of physical attributes) that really makes him stand out like a sore thumb. Ndidi's form dropping off the end of a cliff didn't help.