Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VintageFox73

Transfer embargo

49 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Better to be up with the revenue streams in place and try to stay up than be down with points deducted and players sold trying to fight our way out of the dead man's league. That took a decade last time.

Yes get up and give it a go but with one eye on relegation and another promotion push with parachute 

37 minutes ago, Microsburst said:

I get what you’re saying - but if relegation comes in the first year, the issue is just kicked down the road till later. It’s all crooked to protect a few. 

It is but I'd rather kick this down the road if that means another ten years up there instead of ten years down here

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Yes get up and give it a go but with one eye on relegation and another promotion push with parachute 

We'd be up there with a Solanke-less Bournemouth, a Toney-less Brentford, and the likes of Leeds, Forest, and a.n.other promoted club struggling in the top flight. We'd have a decent chance of fighting it out.

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Wonder how Top and Susan are feeling over this..

Susan's at home with a can of Pimm's in one hand and reduced to clear cream cake in the other catching up on Big Brother. Totally chilled about the whole thing. If she's not been fired by now she never will be.

11 minutes ago, iancognito said:

We'd be up there with a Solanke-less Bournemouth, a Toney-less Brentford, and the likes of Leeds, Forest, and a.n.other promoted club struggling in the top flight. We'd have a decent chance of fighting it out.

We'd have minus points, maybe even a transfer embargo, possibly no fatawu, ndidi, yunus, vardy, albrighton, vestegaard. It would eclipse the great escape but its be better than being in the efl on minus points and an embargo 

• Like 2

I don't know if it's been mentioned but if we're still under a transfer embargo we don't get Fatawu like we should when we go up in the summer. 

I'm not a doom and gloom person but this could well be the end of Leicester City as I/We know it.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Because those clubs won’t sign replacements right?

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned but if we're still under a transfer embargo we don't get Fatawu like we should when we go up in the summer. 

I'm not a doom and gloom person but this could well be the end of Leicester City as I/We know it.

Leeds swoop in and he tears up the pl 🤢

Trouble is even if we win a case to say ffp is not fit for purpose. It only benefits the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Newcastle more than us anyway.

If we broke the rules we broke the rules end of. Even if we don’t like the rules. 

Mistakes have been made over the last few years and we might just have to pay for it now.

2 minutes ago, teblin said:

Trouble is even if we win a case to say ffp is not fit for purpose. It only benefits the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Newcastle more than us anyway.

If we broke the rules we broke the rules end of. Even if we don’t like the rules. 

Mistakes have been made over the last few years and we might just have to pay for it now.

FFP definitely benefits them more regardless, I don’t see how it is hurting those clubs just the ones that are trying to challenge 

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I would imagine the transfer embargo would end in July when we would be under Premier League rules? We could sign him officially then.