Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

1 hour ago, Big Blue Maff said:

Beaumont let’s born n bread actually big mouth

Thurnby Lodge actually 👀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Won’t beat Preston away I don’t think- tactics don’t work in our favour the same way as Southampton. Have to win both home games imo

I agree, we have been bottle jobs for last three seasons. People suddenly think we will win two final games with huge pressure on us.. no chance. 

Have to win tomorrow then I think draw v Preston and win v Blackburn 

Whilst obviously winning this would be ideal, a draw is also a good result imo. 3 wins in their last 4, and a draw would still have us top of the league with Saints and Leeds to play each other. 

26 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Won’t beat Preston away I don’t think- tactics don’t work in our favour the same way as Southampton. Have to win both home games imo

well shit on preston, you madman

2 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

Only thing that gives me hope is that they have nothing to play for. Be very Leicester to make this hard and lose tomorrow but win next two 

1 minute ago, Out Foxed said:

I think Preston are the biggest pile of dross in the championship. The game has low block shithousery 1-0 defeat written all over it. 

They have to win 

note the way boro stuck their keeper up for a corner before added time had started 

If the game is tight then they have to commit at some point 

whilst we’d like a win, a point isn’t the end of the world 

could be a big point if Leeds don’t win at qpr 

12 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Early goal will kill this game, could be 3-0 I feel, they will give up and start thinking of playoffs when we get the lead

Really? Beat us, beat Leeds they have every chance

Walker peters and that french winger will skin us alive down our left if the manager persists with Faes or Doyle at LCB. 

On the basis the manager will not change, which as we all know he will not, I'd go;

Ricky to be play the inverted role but at left.

Hamza to play the Wilf role,.but deeper protecting the right.

JJ to play ahead of,.I'm.afraid,.Coady as Faes simply won't be dropped. JJ right with Hamza  and Faes left with Ricky. 

Daka up front for his press 

8 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Would say I would take a draw but Leeds should beat QPR and we then go into the Preston game needing to definitely win. 

Get the job done tomorrow and we’re almost home

There really isn’t any should win, at this stage of the season. It’s all about who holds their nerve. There’s no way I’d put money on a single game this season. Best thing for us is, we only need to win 2 out of 3. The rest need to be perfect and hope other results go their way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They have to win 

note the way boro stuck their keeper up for a corner before added time had started 

If the game is tight then they have to commit at some point 

whilst we’d like a win, a point isn’t the end of the world 

could be a big point if Leeds don’t win at qpr 

What’s ’a point’