Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail today. Don't know if it's dated or just over rated but it wasn't great.

Monty Python had some absolutely brilliant sketches ..  and even more that we’re absolute bolox.  Always struggled with it tbh. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Monty Python had some absolutely brilliant sketches ..  and even more that we’re absolute bolox.  Always struggled with it tbh. 

I'd agree with that. Some amusing bits and some absolute shite. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pds said:

Watched Yesterday, yesterday.

Liked the idea but thought it fizzled out into nothingness pretty quick. Had never seen Lily James before, now a fan.

I watched Yesterday a few days ago, and I think that's a pretty decent summary :thumbup:

Just watched Burn After Reading for the first time, love the Coens anyway but it was sensational. Superb cast and fûcking mental neurotic characters where everybody is a bellend and nothing (really) ties up lol 

• Like 1

On 14/04/2020 at 20:11, RobHawk said:

Just watched coco on Disney+, thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Watched the new Aladdin last week too, also brilliant

Watched Coco last week, good film.

Started Wall E earlier but nodded off, will finish that tomorrow.

Watch Free Solo on there if you haven’t seen it, it’s a docu about a guy that climbs without ropes. Crazy stuff.

Just rewatching the Dollars trilogy. **** me. Along with Toy Story (not counting 4th one), the best trilogy ever. Can’t watch without wanting to be Clint. Problem is, if I dress as a cowboy I’m far more Woody than the man with no name. X 

Edited by RumbleFox

11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Watched Coco last week, good film.

Started Wall E earlier but nodded off, will finish that tomorrow.

Watch Free Solo on there if you haven’t seen it, it’s a docu about a guy that climbs without ropes. Crazy stuff.

Seen free solo a while back, incredible viewing

15 hours ago, Stadt said:

Just watched Burn After Reading for the first time, love the Coens anyway but it was sensational. Superb cast and fûcking mental neurotic characters where everybody is a bellend and nothing (really) ties up lol 

The closet scene lol

• Like 1