Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The hippy girl that Brad Pitt picks up to take to Spahn Ranch is Andie MacDowell's daughter. She probably has more feet time than Margot. 

You'd think that as its such a well known thing that he has that fetish, that he'd tone it down, or feel a little reluctance to ask the women in his movies to do it. And how do they feel about it? They must feel a little dirty or creeped out about having to do those scenes?

Edited by The Bear

Guest MattP
5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

The hippy girl that Brad Pitt picks up to take to Spahn Ranch is Andie MacDowell's daughter. She probably has more feet time than Margot. 

You'd think that as its such a well known thing that he has that fetish, that he'd tone it down, or feel a little reluctance to ask the women in his movies to do it. And how do they feel about it? They must feel a little dirty or creeped out about having to do those scenes?

He once spent one of the award nights only drinking champagne from the shoes of the women there who would let him, he's as open with his fetish as a man can be.

@Alf Bentley I've watched The Sleep and the African Queen, enjoyed both. Just waiting to record Treasure of the Sierra Madre now.

4 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

Watching Mike basset England manager seen it twice before but didn’t realise Wacko plays for Leicester

image.png

Indeed I remember pausing the movie on VHS (lol) back in the day and saw he was a Leicester player.

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778
34 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Films you know are a bit shit but like anyway?  

My offering........

Troy. X 

Not Another Teen Movie. 

37 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Films you know are a bit shit but like anyway?  

My offering........

Troy. X 

Underworld series, but perhaps the presence of Kate Beckinsale means it should not be classified as shyte. :dunno:

Or Warcraft, too much wasted yoof on the game

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Underworld series, but perhaps the presence of Kate Beckinsale means it should not be classified as shyte. :dunno:

Or Warcraft, too much wasted yoof on the game

Problem with Warcraft is it was made about the original game, it should have been the really popular undead plague story and the Lich Kings destruction of Lordaeron and the high elf kingdom.

Sphere is a really enjoyable movie, probably Sharon Stones best alongside Hoffman and Jackson.

12 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

Watching Mike basset England manager seen it twice before but didn’t realise Wacko plays for Leicester

image.png

Hobbies - Stamp collecting lol

• Haha 1

On 18/05/2020 at 01:01, The Horse's Mouth said:

Basically his own snuff film, man cast Margot Robbie just to do a scene with her feet the dirty little pervert

Exactly what me and my Mrs thought - is Tarantino renowned for having a foot fettish thing?

There’s a shitty horror movie on Netflix called “Clown” about a man that puts on a clown costume for his child’s birthday party then can’t take it off and it turns out to be possessed by some kind of kiddy eating demon. I like horrors in general (mainly decent ones but like a shiter too) and although every inch of me screams “that is a fvcking terrible film” I bloody loved it. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

There’s a shitty horror movie on Netflix called “Clown” about a man that puts on a clown costume for his child’s birthday party then can’t take it off and it turns out to be possessed by some kind of kiddy eating demon. I like horrors in general (mainly decent ones but like a shiter too) and although every inch of me screams “that is a fvcking terrible film” I bloody loved it. X 

There's a naff Irish based horror movie I watched a few years ago, think its called Stitches and Ross Noble is the clown. It's in the shit but likeable category.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

There's a naff Irish based horror movie I watched a few years ago, think its called Stitches and Ross Noble is the clown. It's in the shit but likeable category.

Might check it out. I do love me a shit horror. X

• Like 1