Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

4 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I don't think we're ever going to find a winner in this French Pun war. can we just end it now and Calais truce?

You're right, maybe it has been going on Toulon, we should Rennes it in a bit now.

1 hour ago, Mayofox said:

At a funeral recently, I asked the widow of the deceased if I could say a word. She said "Of course", so I stood up and said "Plethora". She touched me on the arm and said "That means a lot".

It's funny because I was also at a funeral recently and asked the widow of the deceased if I could say a word. She said "Of course", so I stood up and said "Bargain".

She touched me on the arm and said "That means a great deal".

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It's funny because I was also at a funeral recently and asked the widow of the deceased if I could say a word. She said "Of course", so I stood up and said "Bargain".

She touched me on the arm and said "That means a great deal".

Funnily enough, i was also at a funeral, i asked to say a word, got up and said "Again"

I sat back down and she said to me, "you're right, we have heard these jokes before"

17 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Funnily enough, i was also at a funeral, i asked to say a word, got up and said "Again"

I sat back down and she said to me, "you're right, we have heard these jokes before"

Funnily enough, everyone keeps regurgitating my old jokes so I thought I'd play along :thumbup:

• Like 1

It's funny you both mention funerals. I was asked to say a word at one recently. I got up and said "Vienna"

I sat back down and the widow said "This means nothing to me"

(Pretty sure that's an Izzy classic)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It's funny you both mention funerals. I was asked to say a word at one recently. I got up and said "Vienna"

I sat back down and the widow said "This means nothing to me"

(Pretty sure that's an Izzy classic)

I am sure he said marathon,and the widow said the do we have to keep this shit running...

He needs burying...and don't kill the messenger!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I phoned my old Mum tonight to ask how she was getting on with her new stair lift.

She said ”To be honest, it’s driving me up the wall”

That's a shame, Izzy. 

I was talking to Robert Plant's Mum and she said hers was like a stairway to heaven.

• Haha 1