Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

29 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I quit smoking again. today is day 2. this is the third time i have done it, its easy innit, the hard part is not starting again lol seriously  though, back on the vape, hopefully for good this time

Your penis will eventually fall off if you continue to smoke. True story, i asked the experts. Thank fook I've never smoked a cigarette/cigar in my life!

If you're okay with this then smoke away!

Please forward this to 20 people or god will hate you and send you to hell forever.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Beliall said:

I quit smoking again. today is day 2. this is the third time i have done it, its easy innit, the hard part is not starting again lol seriously  though, back on the vape, hopefully for good this time

Good luck fella. There’s some incredible vape juice out there these days that tastes so good I could never go back on the fags. Just discovered the ‘Ice’ range by a company called Dinner Lady - amazing stuff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Good luck fella. There’s some incredible vape juice out there these days that tastes so good I could never go back on the fags. Just discovered the ‘Ice’ range by a company called Dinner Lady - amazing stuff.

So you like to get your lips around a dinner lady?

Things must have changed since I was at school...

• Haha 1

Yesterday was interesting. 

Drove to a venue where I was doing some work - big stone flew up and cracked the windscreen. About a foot long crack across the screen. 

Driving back from the venue, my DPF light comes on and my car goes into limp mode, on the M25. Pulled over and climbed the barrier to call for help, where a hidden piece of metal tore my trousers and slashed my leg. 

Called for recovery and was told I was a priority (two hours wait)! I had no coat and it was cold, and then came the rain. 

Like I said, interesting. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Milo said:

Drove to a venue where I was doing some work - big stone flew up and cracked the windscreen. About a foot long crack across the screen. 

Driving back from the venue, my DPF light comes on and my car goes into limp mode, on the M25. Pulled over and climbed the barrier to call for help, where a hidden piece of metal tore my trousers and slashed my leg. 

Called for recovery and was told I was a priority (two hours wait)! I had no coat and it was cold, and then came the rain. 

thats quite the adventure/ hope you got it all sorted

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Well they do say things come in threes!

Or in your special case, fours and fives :rolleyes:

Hope all is sorted mate :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Well they do say things come in threes!

Or in your special case, fours and fives :rolleyes:

Hope all is sorted mate :thumbup:

Cheers, was just a bit of weird interlude.

Universe telling me something, clearly.

On the plus side, there were plenty of nice people tooting their horns and waving at me as I was waiting to be rescued, which I found comforting...lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Milo said:

Interesting? Sounds like a shit day to me mate. Glad you're ok now!

Saw someone i know from an online forum driving down the road so threw a stone at them, caused some damage but didn’t stop them from going to their meeting.

Saw them on the way back as well, threw some metal under the car and he had to stop and wait for a few hours. Daft cnut didn’t have a coat lol 

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 3

After necking my favourite high strength brew every day (since lockdown) it appears to have buggered my stomach lining and the doc has prescribed some pills and told me not to drink for a month ...   :( ...     on a more serious note me and the Mrs had a test today as showing symptoms ...  no idea where it might have come from ...   as she is very high risk I’m sh1tting bricks ..  

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

After necking my favourite high strength brew every day (since lockdown) it appears to have buggered my stomach lining and the doc has prescribed some pills and told me not to drink for a month ...   :( ...     on a more serious note me and the Mrs had a test today as showing symptoms ...  no idea where it might have come from ...   as she is very high risk I’m sh1tting bricks ..  

Hope everything is OK, keep us updated with how you are both getting on 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Fingers crossed for good news for you, CF.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Hope it’s nothing serious CF 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Great news ..   both negative !! ....    so so so relieved ...  Mrs CF couldn’t stop blubbing ..    brilliant service from the young team at the testing centre yesterday and result through earlier today. 

Great stuff 

Sounds like you and Mrs CF should celebrate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Great news ..   both negative !! ....    so so so relieved ...  Mrs CF couldn’t stop blubbing ..    brilliant service from the young team at the testing centre yesterday and result through earlier today. 

Great news mate :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

Something very weird is happening. :huh:

Just went upstairs at work to the computer and the gaffer is up there and he asked if I like pizza, says he's ordering a bunch for lunchtime... No idea why... Not like him at all, completely out of the blue. It's either very good news or very crap news. Fun times. :blink:

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Something very weird is happening. :huh:

Just went upstairs at work to the computer and the gaffer is up there and he asked if I like pizza, says he's ordering a bunch for lunchtime... No idea why... Not like him at all, completely out of the blue. It's either very good news or very crap news. Fun times. :blink:

Last lunch in the office for a month?

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Last lunch in the office for a month?

I honestly have no idea. We're filled to the rafters at work atm. But if the suppliers are stopping like the first national lockdown then I guess we'll have to write it all off. Strange times. Just so weird for a Monday morning. Maybe the other gaffer is finally retiring, but we wouldn't have a pizza send off today because he doesn't work Mondays. :mellow: