Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Harrison is another one. 

You should see some of the names that young black men get given in America. NFL games are full of them. Jamarcus, Deshaun, Marshawn, D'brickashaw, Benjarvus, Saquon, etc. The list is endless. 

Barkavius Mingo and HaHa Clinton-Dix are my favourites. 

On 21/06/2021 at 23:40, The People's Hero said:

Sorry for going a bit 'real' and 'work' here but people who insist on a 30 email exchange as opposed to picking up the phone for 2 minutes. Time is valuable and lots of emails stresses me. Stress me. One of those. 

Whatever.

Back to talking about radio.

Agreed with this, have a chat and if you need it in writing then send a recap to the other person to agree/disagree as they wish. Is being annoyed the same as being stressed? If not, I find it annoying.

Bloody menacing cold callers 😡 I've had literally hundreds recently and when I block it they ring again with a couple of different digits. Just about had enough of it. Few of the lads at work are experiencing the same issue. Always seems to be the 0161 area code which is the main one. I've had 0161, 0113, 020 and 01256. I thought they sorted this shit out? I didn't have any up until the last few months. 

On 23/06/2021 at 21:17, DennisNedry said:

Parents giving their kids surnames as first names. It's a trend that royally pisses me off.

So if any of you have kids called Carter, Parker, Jackson, Hudson, etc, you can **** off lol 

I don't understand why people give their children the same first name as them.

Skip a generation, give the child the grandparents first name, fine.

Each to their own obviously.

Parents giving their kids surnames as first names. It's a trend that royally pisses me off.

So if any of you have kids called Carter, Parker, Jackson, Hudson, etc, you can **** off lol 

Both mine have forenames and middle names that could also be surnames…hadn’t really thought about it until I read your post…

:D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Pretty thinly veiled attack on me here.

Carter, Parker, Jackson and Hudson are great kids and you should be ashamed of yourself.

how did you know you were having a 90's sitcom cast?

I know a chap that named his son Dexter after the fictional serial killer.

Big City fan too, so he's probably on this forum. 

Alright Bags?  :wave:

On 23/06/2021 at 22:17, DennisNedry said:

You can find out your American sportsman name by swapping the First and Surname of any name round. For example -

Maddison James

Albrighton Marc

Vardy James

Evans Johnny

• Haha 1