Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

9 minutes ago, Buce said:

I want to sell my Kindle.

Does anyone know how to wipe my details so it's no longer registered to me?

Edit.

It's OK, I've sorted it.

If there are any other questions you don't need the answer to don't be afraid to ask. Always happy to help.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

glad we could be of help :) 

Just now, Webbo said:

If there are any other questions you don't need the answer to don't be afraid to ask. Always happy to help.

lol

Two words.

The second one is off.

56 minutes ago, Strokes said:

You wait until his wife finds out he wiped her kindle by mistake and soiled the bed. Nice knowing you @Buce

I daren't repeat what she said when I told her you'd said to blame the dog.

Just hope you never meet..

• Like 1

We all know the answer to this one ------ Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper corn , so if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper corn, what did Peter Piper pick? A peck of pickled pepper corn, of course!  Easy.

Now what I want the answer to is, if Peter Piper didn't, pick a peck of pickled pepper corn, just what the hell did he pick.

All sensible answers will be reported to the  to the mods

1 minute ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

We all know the answer to this one ------ Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper corn , so if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper corn, what did Peter Piper pick? A peck of pickled pepper corn, of course!  Easy.

Now what I want the answer to is, if Peter Piper didn't, pick a peck of pickled pepper corn, just what the hell did he pick.

His nose.

7 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

A gonorrhea infested prostitute 

So here's the thing.

There's BBC news...it's reporting on lets say Donald Trump...then there's ITV news and it's reporting on Donald Trump. Then there is Sky News reporting on yes, you guessed it Donald Trump.

It's the same news on every channel, so what I'm asking is, where isn't there just one News Channel? The news is the news is it not? It's the same news anywhere and everywhere. Having different channels, presenters, studios etc is surely a waste of time and money.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

So here's the thing.

There's BBC news...it's reporting on lets say Donald Trump...then there's ITV news and it's reporting on Donald Trump. Then there is Sky News reporting on yes, you guessed it Donald Trump.

It's the same news on every channel, so what I'm asking is, where isn't there just one News Channel? The news is the news is it not? It's the same news anywhere and everywhere. Having different channels, presenters, studios etc is surely a waste of time and money.

The BBC's there to be biased

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

So here's the thing.

Without getting into the whole BBC bias crap, that's been done to death on here, the BBC is impartial. The rest can present the news in anyway they like, so what ITV say Trump is doing might be painted in totally different way by Sky, and another by Channel 4 and so on and so on.

Most news isn't news nowadays, it's opinion with a smattering of loose facts.

Edited by Facecloth

7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Without getting into the whole BBC bias crap, that's been done to death on here, the BBC is impartial. The rest can present the news in anyway they like, so what ITV say Trump is doing might be painted in totally different way by Sky, and another by Channel 4 and so on and so on.

Most news isn't news nowadays, it's opinion with a smattering of loose facts.

Don't forget the random member of the public who's opinion is deemed worthy of airtime as well. I really hate that.

• Like 2