Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

I think Danny is going to try and execute Tyrion, he will be unburnt as he turns out to be a bastard Targaryen (mother’s death in child birth and the fact he stroked the dragons in the dungeon in season 6 unharmed). Then either Jon or Tyrion will become King.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's a good bit of fantasy tele and everyone seems to be losing their sh*t over it. If this is all people have to worry about then they're doing alright I guess.

I think people are tired of being treated like idiots. We've all followed these story arcs for best part of a decade, to be given... this. Yes it's beautiful, yes the directing is amazing, but HBO are making absolute bank and this quality of writing after all this time investment is not acceptable.

How's it going to end? Here's my guess. Dany will kill Jon snore with her dragon because he's the rightful heir to the throne, Arya will steal Jon's face and assassinate Dany as she's being crowned queen, Sansa will be made queen and she'll remarry Tyrion and he'll be king. 

2 hours ago, z-layrex said:

I think people are tired of being treated like idiots. We've all followed these story arcs for best part of a decade, to be given... this. Yes it's beautiful, yes the directing is amazing, but HBO are making absolute bank and this quality of writing after all this time investment is not acceptable.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

A petition demanding the remake of series eight has over 500,000 signatures. don't think the makers care how upset tens of thousand of fans are!

People really are being a bit over-dramatic about this. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

A petition demanding the remake of series eight has over 500,000 signatures. don't think the makers care how upset tens of thousand of fans are!

Well 16 million people watched the last episode meaning 15.5million aren't that bothered. Never going to please everyone!

Personally I think I honesty cant see what all the fuss is about.

29 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Lmao more of an uproar over GoT than stuff that actually matters. The writing is a bit crap, but people saying that last episode is rubbish is so over the top and just bangwagoning I reckon. 

Massively! one person writes there thoughts that sound decent another person thinks yeah that would have been better, nect thing you know 500k waste their time signing a petition for the biggest TV show in history to be re-written :D

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

People really are being a bit over-dramatic about this. 

Would you care to point out what was dramatic about my post? Like I said, yes the episodes are fantastic due to the budget and incredibly talented directors, yes the actors have all done their very best with a ridiculous script. Fact remains, the story itself makes zero sense and all of these brilliant character arcs have just been snuffed out like they're nothing. After the best part of a decade...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Would you care to point out what was dramatic about my post? Like I said, yes the episodes are fantastic due to the budget and incredibly talented directors, yes the actors have all done their very best with a ridiculous script. Fact remains, the story itself makes zero sense and all of these brilliant character arcs have just been snuffed out like they're nothing. After the best part of a decade...

Didn’t mean to have a pop at you personally, I was more directing that at the petition to remake it. Though I would disagree about the quality of this season as I’ve quite enjoyed it. 

• Like 1

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Didn’t mean to have a pop at you personally, I was more directing that at the petition to remake it. Though I would disagree about the quality of this season as I’ve quite enjoyed it. 

Overall I have, yes there have been some questionable bits but I’m still looking forward to the final episodes. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Rewatching The Bells now, have to say my opinion of the episode has done a complete 180 since last week. See things far differently and have to say it’s right up there for me in terms of favourite episodes lol 

Unreal. Can’t wait for the finale 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Goober said:

Rewatching The Bells now, have to say my opinion of the episode has done a complete 180 since last week. See things far differently and have to say it’s right up there for me in terms of favourite episodes lol 

Unreal. Can’t wait for the finale 

Couldn’t agree more. Loved this series after rewatching every episode. Can’t wait!!!!

• Like 1

On 13/05/2019 at 04:19, the fox said:

Anyone who cares about how the season ends, I've got spoilers 

Reveal hidden contents

Dany wants to execute tyrion for freeing Jamie.

Tyrion tells Jon that his family won't be safe from the mad queen because he has the rightful claim to the throne.

Jon tries to talk some sense to Dany and she refuses.

Jon stabs Dany to death and then turns himself in.

There is a counsel to decide who should be the next king and they vote for ......... *drum rolls* Bran lol

Jon joins the night's watch again, Arya leaves, Sansa rules the north.

The end.

:dunno: