Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

9 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Watched 2 seasons of Rick & Morty today, very funny thoroughly enjoying it. 

The pickle Rick episode in season 3 is absolutely bananas. You won't see a more bonkers half an hour of TV.

Halfway through Taboo which is fairly decent, not enjoying it anywhere near as much as Peaky Blinders but it is a good watch. I was looking for a new show on SkyGo and Netflix the other day, I skipped over Ozark which it looks like I will have to go back to. Started watching a show on SkyGo from 2005 called Sleeper Cell. It's about an undercover FBI agent infiltrating a terrorist group in LA, first episode was better than I expected it to be so will persist.

A few years old now but a decent watch none the less.

Working my way through The Pacific,  akin to Band of Brothers though the characters are spread through the Marine Corps rather than being in just one company.

It is quite grim but this scene was quite amusing.

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

best box set i have ever watched! get past the season when they are in Ireland and it is incredible.

The last episode of that season is great though!

Just finished watching I Know Who You Are, the Spanish crime drama on BBC4 and I have to say it was excellent. I'm usually good at picking the guilty party early on and saying, "told you so" (too many formulaic crime dramas around), but I probably changed my mind 5 or 6 times over the 10 episodes and in the end I was miles out! Often when it's so far out, it's because it completely contrived and implausible, but the ending really worked.

I also now know a few choice Spanish swear words.

Left channel 4 on while doing some work on the laptop last night after 8 out of 10 cats and on the screen stood a woman surrounded by men in glass booths with their nobs out!

The shows called Naked Attraction where a man has to choose a date from naked women (only getting to see a little at a time) and vice versa, insane programme with a hilarious Twitter exchange throughout, anyone else seen this?

I genuinely don't know what to watch at the moment. 

Blasted through Billions and Mr Robot rapidly over the last few days. Want something similar, drama, bit of a thriller edge, bit conspiratorial, not too cheesy and cheap. 

Bit dark. Bit edgy. 

Just now, Mark said:

Fargo

Watched the first two episodes of Season 2 and really struggled to get in to it. I really had to labour through the first season as well, if I'm honest. 

Just can't quite get to grips with it. It's very unlike me but it's almost too slow. 

On 18/08/2017 at 14:54, Bob Weasel Fox said:

On series 3 (around episode 10) of sons of anarchy at the minute

anyone else watched this before? 

On a par with The Wire for me as best series.