Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

Knockaert in The Guardian's European goal of the season poll

Voted but sadly it has virtually no chance of winning since most people won't look past that Ibrahimovic goal  :(

I bet 75% of the jabroni's that go on that site won't have a clue what Knockaert's goal was.

To be fair, I have no idea how good Youseff Tatoune(?)'s goal is either and I have no intention of looking it up.

Voted. At least let's get one percent more than Vydra's and Chalobah's goal against us...

To be fair, I have no idea how good Youseff Tatoune(?)'s goal is either and I have no intention of looking it up.

It's quite a tidy volley from long distance.

Done. Good advertisement for the Chamionship there with five goals coming from our league  :D, three of them involving Leicester  :scarf:, two of them against us!  :whistle:  

Really don't understand what all the fuss is about with the Ibrahimovic Goal. 

People said it took guts - why? If it had been a competitive game, with a more relevant scoreline, then maybe but it was the last minute in a pointless friendly that was already won.

Meh.

99 times out of a hundred he'd look an idiot for trying and failing.

Done. Good advertisement for the Chamionship there with five goals coming from our league  :D, three of them involving Leicester  :scarf:, two of them against us!  :whistle:  

That's a good thing - it means it takes something special to be able to score past our defence  :thumbup:

I love how Stringer said he had no doubt Knocky scored goal of the season which was the first vs Huddersfield...and it was the follow-up which stole the spotlight lol

To be fair to Stringer, I was right behind that strike, and I can safely say the replays pay the goal no justice as the cameras were at a high vantage point. The ball moved so much in the air. Started right and dipped left, complete with wobbles. The replay just makes it look like a decent hit that the keeper might have dealt better with.

I left the game in two minds of which was the better goal. 

Currently 5th :)

just watched Chalobah's goal again my god it was a rocket! BUT if the watford players could control a ball it wouldnt of ever happened! 3 missed controls led to that!!

Said the same on twitter the other day, winds me up every time I see it!

Archived