Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetboy

so how come we havent really heard from top or vichai

massive respect to these two for mainly keeping in the background this season and letting nigel get on with it. 

but now we are champions and promoted i thought we would be seeing some news or at least comments from our owners but it all seems reletivley quiet. 

will they be there on saturday you think as i know they are limited to the amount of times they can travel to the uk per year 

They're probably counting the money...  :thumbup:

just how much do you think that is 

lets say we get relegated i believe its something like 

90 million for the season in the prem 

then 60-70 in parachute payments over the next 3 years if your in the championship 

is that correct 

They like to keep quiet and they're not really ones to blow their own trumpet outwardly. Maybe there'll be some interviews with BBC and Sky post-season. There's no need for them to do anything before the season is complete.

We may be champions but not crowned yet.

I would expect them to be at the last game as it's at home.

After we are crowned I would expect a comment from them and SW.

They will be wait to get the trophy so they can say this is what it was all for and all about.

Personally after MM and after the Sven year I am glad they have sat back and let nige and the rest get on with it.

For me all they need to do is sign the cheques we don't need owners that want the lime light and try to run the team.

They do money and business NP does football management let him get on with it let them now count the Bucks his work has bought in.

Probably busy choosing the new kit colours and club name (jokes I love you guys really) 

Probably busy choosing the new kit colours and club name (jokes I love you guys really) 

If they do it now your fvcked as you set the seed ya tosser lol lol

They are where they planned us to be, will be probably trying to raise our profile in Thailand now we are premier league.

I'm sure they will address the crowd on Saturday, and they will get a warm reception, has been said what good owners they have been, for me put us in debt by making mistakes, but put their money were their mouths are and cleared it, putting us in a strong position to compete in the premier league.

Again been said, changed nothing about the clubs traditions, very honourable people, hopefully now we can sustain top flight football and they can recoup something back from the club.

Isn't this a good thing ? 

How many fans moan about interfering owners etc like at Cardiff and Mandy for example. 

I for one am very happy with the owners after a poor start.

There is normally a short summery in the match day magazine though from the owners.

Do we need to hear from them?

They've been brilliant in keeping a relatively low profile since they took over (maybe if you exclude their love-fest with Sven-Göran Eriksson to a certain extent).

Personally, I don't need owners to be overly "visible". They're doing a great job behind the scenes and have probably learnt from other (bad) examples how not to behave in public.

However, I'd truly appreciate it if they came out with a thank you message on Saturday.

And for that, I'd give them a round set of applause.  :appl:

They won't say anything till they announce the new manager. :ph34r:

That really would be fun on here.

Glad you put the crash helmet on lol

Think they would loose all respect if they did that.

NP may or may not be the man for it but he deserves his chance.

Personally I can see him making waves in the prem.

I do trust in him and think he will do the job yes we will have some bad defeats but we will stay up.

I fully expect Top to lead the pitch invasion.

I hear they are going to do a streak across town hall square and dive into the fountain on the day of the bus tour. Blink and you'll miss it.

On the elephants :)

Do we need to hear from them?

They've been brilliant in keeping a relatively low profile since they took over (maybe if you exclude their love-fest with Sven-Göran Eriksson to a certain extent).

Personally, I don't need owners to be overly "visible". They're doing a great job behind the scenes and have probably learnt from other (bad) examples how not to behave in public.

However, I'd truly appreciate it if they came out with a thank you message on Saturday.

And for that, I'd give them a round set of applause. :appl:

This :appl:

Archived