Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Wood is a great Championship striker, and will always score goals but like Rhodes, McCormack etc will never be a top premier league striker.

Wonder if people said that about Vardy, when he was in the Evo Stick league! 

31 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Mine too, I also had a bet on Wood to score first and a Leeds win! 

Yes and Wood gets a second.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Substitute Andrej Kramaric with a goal and an assist in Hoffenheim's 5-2 home win against Ingolstadt today.

Still in a Champions League (qualifiers) place too.

Jordan Stewart who is now 35 (imagine that, I still remember him as a kid coming through to the first team) has signed for Phoenix Rising a team that sounds more like the title of the next X-Men film.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Jordan Stewart who is now 35 (imagine that, I still remember him as a kid coming through to the first team) has signed for Phoenix Rising a team that sounds more like the title of the next X-Men film.

Joins new team mate Shaun Wright-Phillips

:nigel:

8 hours ago, MPH said:

Paul Konchesky  has signed for Billericay and will be making his debut for them on Saturday...

?

I think Konch is the guest on Sky's Fantasy Football show tonight. I doubt his 1-11 will have many Leicester in it :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, MPH said:

Paul Konchesky  has signed for Billericay and will be making his debut for them on Saturday...

?

The guys only 35 surely he could have found another club or even mls. Going from getting paid like a professional kfc manager to getting kfc as his pay packet for the game lol

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

The guys only 35 surely he could have found another club or even mls. Going from getting paid like a professional kfc manager to getting kfc as his pay packet for the game lol

given that he (and his family) can afford to lie on a beach anywhere he wants to for the rest of his days gives him the last laugh I think ............

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

given that he (and his family) can afford to lie on a beach anywhere he wants to for the rest of his days gives him the last laugh I think ............

Oh im sure. I just figured from a skill perspective he still has it in him to play at a much higher level 

Edited by Jattdogg

Former Premier League footballer named on police 'most wanted' list over alleged burglary

The player made 240 appearances for the Addicks in the 90s and early 00s, before moving to Wolverhampton Wanderers, West Ham, and then finishing his career with Leicester City ahead of retiring in 2008

Ex-Premier League player Shaun Newton is wanted by police over an alleged burglary.

The 41-year-old failed to appear at court after he was charged with burglary last year and his picture has been posted in a police gallery of 'most wanted' suspects, reports The Croydon Advertiser.

The player made 240 appearances for Charlton in the 90s and early 00s, before moving to Wolverhampton Wanderers, West Ham, and then finishing his career with Leicester City ahead of retiring in 2008.

Shaun Newton playing for Wolves in 2003 (Photo: Getty)

A Met Police spokesman said: ""We are appealing for information on the whereabouts of a man who is wanted for failing to appear at court for burglary.

"Shaun Newton, 41, who has links to Merton, Croydon, Lambeth and Newham failed to appear after he was charged with burglary last year.

"Newton was due to appear at Kingston Crown Court on 13th of October after being charged on the 16th of May.

21 minutes ago, drofmor55 said:

Just seen Knockeart's goal v. Derby on TV...Wow

Also saw Cambiasso and Inler hugging and chatting like old pals at the end of the Olympiakos and Besiktas game yesterday...loved to have known what was said

Probably nothing about Leicester don't think they were here at the same time