Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Ron-Robert Zieler (who?) was named MOTM by German football bi-weekly Kicker for his outstanding performance against Dortmund, saving a penalty and coming up with crucial saves towards the end of the game.

:unsure:

Is it April the 1st or something?

47 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

RRZ was always a good keeper and scapegoated for our dogshit defence when he played. Good for him.

He was shite.

Never seen a goalkeeper move so little.

Edited by Fox92

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

I figured my comment would be controversial lol I dont think he was helped is all. 

I tend to give players the benefit of the doubt - time at least, Zeiler had Germany caps and seemed to come highly rated, but there is absolutely no way of dressing up his time with us. He was atrocious.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, surrifox said:

Celtic reportedly want to sign Liam Moore 

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

Always rated him and was sad to see him leave. Looks like he's improved a lot too since leaving us. Reading fans seem to love him!

I think it would be a good move for him.

I think alot of defenders dont fully mature into the responsibility/ positional awareness needed until their mid/ late 20s

Shaw/ stone... both seem to have been bogged down by the expectation that was upon them and i think a move to celtic would be great for Liam to mature....