Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Will there be any more deals?

Hahahahaa now I am panicking if you think we need that many. I always look to you for reassurance that things aren't as bad as our fans make out.

What's concerning me is a lot of players we were heavily linked with are starting to join other clubs so I get the impression we're not actively pursuing players right now. I know half of the rumours you read are horseshit but the likes of John Percy know when we're in for players and there's been nothing now for a while!!!

I think that a couple of the players to add depth will be on loan. Which might not happen until top 7 clubs finish their business (so to speak).

I'd still like to see a lb, cb, cm and a versatile forward.

I think that a couple of the players to add depth will be on loan. Which might not happen until top 7 clubs finish their business (so to speak).

I'd still like to see a lb, cb, cm and a versatile forward.

Would be very shocked if Powell didn't end up here on loan, or even permanent.... along with about 7 other Man U players lol

Would be very shocked if Powell didn't end up here on loan, or even permanent.... along with about 7 other Man U players lol

I'm thinking Powell is destined to come here as well. Very much like Albrighton in the fact we tried to sign him several times before.

I dont fancy doing that. Three thrashings wont be good for morale. Teams will walk through our defence until we strengthen it.

That's the spirit!

Haven't even kicked a ball yet and we're being written off!

Assuming we sign Cambiasso and sell Wood, I reckon Deeney could be on his way to us with a couple of the young lads heading out on loan, and other then that I'd say we are finished. If after the first two or three games we look too weak and too exposed Nigel might well make one or two late additions (possible loans), a versatile defender would be my suggestion.

Certainly going to bring more in, but who?

According to this link  http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/394122/TRANSFER-NEWS-Man-Utd-close-in-on-Rojo-Liverpool-set-to-sign-defender-Chelsea-star-AXED  (you need to scroll down to the line just above the picture of Alberto Moreno) we are interested in Stephen Quinn from Hull.

Yes, I know it's only the Daily Star, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Tottenham are open to offers for 11 players. Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Naughton, Chiriches, Sandro, Capoue, Chadli and Dembele can go for the right price. (Daily Telegraph

I'm not really a huge Tottenham fan but these all have prem experience and for positions we need

Assou-Ekotta for LB? or maybe bring Kyle Naughton back to the KP?

Dawson to replace the injured Upson and still provide experience? or a younger CB in Chiriches?

Capoue if we don't get Cambiasso?

or maybe Nacer Chadli to ease out winger issues? No idea what wages Townsend or Lennon or Soldado might be on, but surely they can't all be on that higher a wage that we cant attract a few of these ...

Tottenham are open to offers for 11 players. Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Naughton, Chiriches, Sandro, Capoue, Chadli and Dembele can go for the right price. (Daily Telegraph

I'm not really a huge Tottenham fan but these all have prem experience and for positions we need

Assou-Ekotta for LB? or maybe bring Kyle Naughton back to the KP?

Dawson to replace the injured Upson and still provide experience? or a younger CB in Chiriches?

Capoue if we don't get Cambiasso?

or maybe Nacer Chadli to ease out winger issues? No idea what wages Townsend or Lennon or Soldado might be on, but surely they can't all be on that higher a wage that we cant attract a few of these ...

I assume you didn't watch any QPR games last season then??

So to summarise the situation, as of tonight, on the eve of our first Premier League game for 10 years,the squad available for selection will have been bolstered by one new arrival (Ulloa) countered by the loss Dyer from last season’s bunch. I have to say whilst being very happy with the retention of the

key players from the Championship winning squad, I was hoping to see more additions. Still time though

So to summarise the situation, as of tonight, on the eve of our first Premier League game for 10 years,the squad available for selection will have been bolstered by one new arrival (Ulloa) countered by the loss Dyer from last season’s bunch. I have to say whilst being very happy with the retention of the

key players from the Championship winning squad, I was hoping to see more additions. Still time though

Albrighton, Hamer and Upson. Or do they not count as they were free transfers?

Archived