Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

Gal can complain about his team all he likes but man u had no answer when we stepped it up a gear, it was so reminiscent of last season. we were attacking from the left, right and down the Middle which they had no answer for. Honestly at 3-1 I still felt there was something for us, the tide was turning and we were exposing them I could sense that many in the crowd felt the same as it was obvious to see even in the first half how uncomfortable their bank line was dealing with our attack and pace. And finally it was great to stand there and watch us take them apart not through dogged defending and and quick breaks but taking the game to them and pulling them apart. Gal my think he's the best but he's far from it I don't think he knew or expected anything about what he saw on Sunday we made his tactics like nieve as Pearson delivered a very firm tactical headbutt on him.

I can't believe man utd fans are still moaning, the more excuses they make up (first went out, wasn't a penalty, de laet should have been sent off, Vardy fouled Blackett first...) the more small time they sound. They're acting like forest fans, delusional and living off past glories, unable to accept that they aren't the greatest team around or that other clubs can outclass them fair and square. It's hilarious, and also incredibly pathetic.

Some of the replies to Humpty are really embarrassing. There is little doubt that Vardy was looking for contact and threw himself down when Rafael got close. I don't like it, but that's the reality. I think Man Utd are owed a few decisions going against them, yet no real football fan wants cheating going on.

Why are people having a go at all the other debatable situations Humpty brings up? He's not even looking to debate them, but still some are jumping on his back.

Humpy hasn't really done at lot wrong but his tone doesn't seem particularly friendly which isn't helping him (I could be wrong)

I don't know what opposition fans expect when they come onto our forum to whinge about decisions.

He can sugar coat it all he likes but essentially that's all he's doing.

When you're saying things like 'it's the most obvious dive I've ever seen' for penalties like that one, then you can't really claim you don't deserve some stick.

People standing up for this guy are pretty embarrassing tbh.

Fvck sake.

Vardy dived. If you can't see that then you probably need visual aid.

Apart from that, he had a fantastic game, terrorised Man U.

Humpy hasn't said anything wrong and if some of you took off your 'argue with anyone who isn't lestoh' you'd see he's been very complimentary not only about our team performance but also Vardy's individual efforts. It's embarrassing how some if you can't take a smidge of criticism without going full aggro, if someone doesn't lick our arses (making it a 'great read') then they must hate Leicester and be burning our shirt.

Can we please move on now?

Fvck sake.

Vardy dived. If you can't see that then you probably need visual aid.

Apart from that, he had a fantastic game, terrorised Man U.

Humpy hasn't said anything wrong and if some of you took off your 'argue with anyone who isn't lestoh' you'd see he's been very complimentary not only about our team performance but also Vardy's individual efforts. It's embarrassing how some if you can't take a smidge of criticism without going full aggro, if someone doesn't lick our arses (making it a 'great read') then they must hate Leicester and be burning our shirt.

Can we please move on now?

the united fans are groping around for a fookin fig leaf..and everybody knows it.

Guest bss9401

I agree. Leicester City were awesome and fully deserved the result. Only complaint- Schlupp being greedy twice at the end when it should have been 6-3 or 7-3. Also Clattenburg not sending Shreck off for continued dissent. He is used to the whining and petulance from manpoo though, but he should have acted.

the united fans are groping around for a fookin fig leaf..and everybody knows it.

Most of them are bellends I'll give you that, some if the excuses are absolutely ridiculous and it's obvious how desperate some of them are to cover up the hammering we gave them. However Humpy on the whole has been much more positive than others Mancs and I think some on here have to turn down the aggro a bit.

Most pundits have said it wasn't a penalty, all neutrals I know have said it wasn't a penalty. It's been shown that Vardy went into Rafael then went down.

If course everyone in the ground thought it was a penalty, that's because 90% of the ground are Leicester fans. I certainly wasn't complaining when it was given, neither am I now. As a Leicester fan I'm glad it was given but with hindsight it shouldn't have been a penalty, but I'm sure glad the referee made the mistake.

Man U players could do with a bit of fitness training if you ask me. All last season I had my mate, a west brom fan, harping on about the speed and fitness levels in the premier league, and I'm telling him he's not seen how quick and how high our energy levels are. Gone a bit quiet on that front this season though. I think it was the arsenal game when schlup came on as a sub and as soon as he ran at their defence, they shit themselves.

This has dragged on for ages. I am reminded of the old Eagles song, "GET OVER IT".

The first couple of verses seem to fit the bill:

GET OVER IT

I turn on the tube and what do I see?

A whole lotta of Manx players saying " Don't blame me"

They point their crooked little fingers at the referee

But don't blame him cos you lost five three

Victims of this, victims of that

Your defensive cover is too thin and Rooney's too fat

Get over it

Get over it

All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit

Get over it, get over it

You haven't been the same since Fergie had to dash

You thought you'd feel better cos you spent a lot of cash

The more I think about it, my old man was right

Your attack is the business, but your defence is total sh ite

You don't want to work at it, you have a divine right to win

But the big bad world doesnt owe you a thing

Get over it, get over it

If you don't want to play without bitching, then you might as well split

GET OVER IT, GET OVER IT

With apologies to Don Henley, Glenn Frey, The Eagles and all under 40.

Archived