Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

What on the roads has annoyed you today?

On 24/06/2019 at 11:11, CollinsLCFC said:

Drove to Nottingham IKEA yesterday, whole journey there was horrid.

Fosse Park roundabout, got cut up by someone in the next lane who obviously doesnt understand the need to follow the lane round, cut straight into my lane whilst turning. Had to slam the breaks on.

On the motorway, full of middle lane hoggers with no one at all using the left lane. Ended up in people undertaking.

Then an old woman driving no more than 45mph in the left and lane and wouldnt budge to let other cars join off the slip road whilst the middle lane was clear.

Driving back, a car was going about 60mph in the middle, so I went into the right and lane to overtake, he also moved into the lane maintaining his speed when there really wasn't any need to do so - He had nothing to overtake, making me and the cars behind me all have to break.

Typical Sunday drivers!

So you went to IKEA..on Sunday!!!           Why!!! For godsake why!!! They will always have screws missing!!  On Sunday!!!

New bus lane enforcement cameras:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/4-more-bus-lane-cameras-3021164

The Narborough Road/Fullhurst one will really benefit from that. Sometimes I haven't actually managed to move into the lane turning left because of all the cars bombing down the bus lane to beat the queue.

To the usual twats that will drone on about it being a money making scheme, you can cleverly undermine their fiendish plans by simply driving only in the lanes that cars are allowed in.

Edit: hopefully it's clear that I'm in favour of the cameras and it's the bus lane drivers that get on my tits

Edited by Bellend Sebastian
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/4-more-bus-lane-cameras-3021164

The Narborough Road/Fullhurst one will really benefit from that. Sometimes I haven't actually managed to move into the lane turning left because of all the cars bombing down the bus lane to beat the queue.

To the usual twats that will drone on about it being a money making scheme, you can cleverly undermine their fiendish plans by simply driving only in the lanes that cars are allowed in.

Edit: hopefully it's clear that I'm in favour of the cameras and it's the bus lane drivers that get on my tits

2 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Delighted about the camera going on Lutterworth road, the amount of times I've sat in a queue along there and some dick just goes past in the bus lane and cuts in at the end :@

8 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Delighted about the camera going on Lutterworth road, the amount of times I've sat in a queue along there and some dick just goes past in the bus lane and cuts in at the end :@

Grrrrrr so annoying, just as annoying are the drivers who let these people in, if everyone blocked them from getting in lane they probably wouldn’t do it again......I guess that’s just wishful thinking!

26 minutes ago, Babylon said:

No traffic around, clear lanes ahead, nice drive into work.... oh wait here comes a ****ing idiot. 

Cant stand blatant dickheads. Literally no reason whatsoever to go in that lane. I would understand if he cut you up in order to take the M1 north like yourself but he went M69 anyway and the traffic in the other 2 M69 lanes weren't even badly congested.

Quite simply didn't understand which lane was his to continue in. Moron

• Like 1

On 25/06/2019 at 22:35, fuchsntf said:

So you went to IKEA..on Sunday!!!           Why!!! For godsake why!!! They will always have screws missing!!  On Sunday!!!

Well you are the expert on having a screw loose ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

No traffic around, clear lanes ahead, nice drive into work.... oh wait here comes a ****ing idiot. 

They're not an idiot they're just really, really important. That's why they're allowed to switch lanes at will without looking or indicating first :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

You can pinpoint the moment (0.53) when the idiot uses their mirror.

Poor road sense and awareness. Even takes the slip road at the end aggressively and will presumably bully their way through the cars on the left.

6 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

He flashed his lights so many times I thought I was going to start fitting.

It’s not me flashing... can’t work out whether that’s his Tesla lights strobing on the film or him flashing his hazards.

I was too busy screaming blue murder to flash him.

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hope you beeped the d*ckhead.

Fear not... he got a good beeping. I’ve had to mute my camera now for fear of the sound incriminating me if I ever have to show the cops the video for anything!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Fear not... he got a good beeping. I’ve had to mute my camera now for fear of the sound incriminating me if I ever have to show the cops the video for anything!

Come off it Babs, I bet you're down the cop shop every day !! ...   i bet the desk sergeant has a pre printed complaint form with your details on and you just sign and attach the latest video ....    a modern day crime busting superhero !!    :)

55 minutes ago, Babylon said:

With a name like Babylon, I assumed you were the Police. 

32 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Come off it Babs, I bet you're down the cop shop every day !! ...   i bet the desk sergeant has a pre printed complaint form with your details on and you just sign and attach the latest video ....    a modern day crime busting superhero !!    :)

Neighbourhood Watch on Wheels morelike.

• Haha 1