Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

On 22 August 2016 at 13:29, Cardiff_Fox said:

Brilliant read. Dyche is a good manager but his constant whining and poor old me act is so annoying.

Maybe if he just got on with it and not worried about what other people think. As long as their winning games I'm sure no one would be bothered if he made the whole team run.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

They've signed his cos he's a sweeper keeper. And that's how Guardiola sets up.

Good shot stopper too apparently.

Yeah I saw that but still, £15 million for a 33 year old keeper is huge money. Arsenal paid £10 for 33 year old Cech, who at his peak was one of the top 5 keepers in the world and spent most of his career in the champions league. 

5 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Yeah I saw that but still, £15 million for a 33 year old keeper is huge money. Arsenal paid £10 for 33 year old Cech, who at his peak was one of the top 5 keepers in the world and spent most of his career in the champions league. 

The money doesn't matter. I'll say again, it doesn't matter to Man City.

Whether it 'should' matter is a debate in itself.

But 15 mill to that club is like a fiver to you and me.

I still don't understand people's concern over money. It's Mickey Mouse, its Monopoly money, it's fantasy land. Man Utd, the Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea...are amazingly rich clubs.

If Guardiola wants him they sign him. I think they'd do so if he was priced at 30 mill.

38 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The money doesn't matter. I'll say again, it doesn't matter to Man City.

Whether it 'should' matter is a debate in itself.

But 15 mill to that club is like a fiver to you and me.

I still don't understand people's concern over money. It's Mickey Mouse, its Monopoly money, it's fantasy land. Man Utd, the Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea...are amazingly rich clubs.

If Guardiola wants him they sign him. I think they'd do so if he was priced at 30 mill.

Hey mate, send us a fiver in the post...Then I can dream I have 15mil. 

I blame Brexit myself.

1 hour ago, ajthefox said:

Man City sign 33 year old keeper Claudio Bravo for £15 million. Better be good for that much money.

Great business by Barca. They know how to play it. Ironic that City nicked their chief executive (Sorriano) and now he's being schooled by his replacement.

8 minutes ago, Spicer said:

West ham have been knocked out the Europa League by Romanian champions Astra Giurgiu for the second season in a row.

Well done to Astra, they must have moved up a gear from the first leg.

12 hours ago, Tuna said:

Well done to Astra, they must have moved up a gear from the first leg.

while the wheels come off West Ham's European Tour early on, just hope Astra have enough fuel in the tank to make beating them worthwhile.

Not PL (:whistle:), but Villa's new chairman Tony Xia's twitter is pretty amazing. He's been explaining himself (and threatening legal action) to abusive Twitter trolls, and giving all the latest updates on any transfer situation/rumour to anyone who cares to ask. Even better than Vichai's instagram.

Archived