Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Feels like the season finished at the start of year.

Yet, start of new season feels like ages away.

Saturdays (not Monday, Tuesday's or Friday's) are better with the sport imo.

Guest CityFan 06

Feels like the season finished at the start of year.

Yet, start of new season feels like ages away.

Saturdays (not Monday, Tuesday's or Friday's) are better with the sport imo.

Sport on Saturday is the real deal. The excitement on the Friday night before watching the City is a top feeling.

if spurs in with chance of progress come  CL match6, they will bottle it, its just  what they do.

Already done well in cl before and well versed in Europe, worry about yourselves. Vardy performance last night should have been an eye opener, European sides DO NOT play like PL sides. 

Already done well in cl before and well versed in Europe, worry about yourselves. Vardy performance last night should have been an eye opener, European sides DO NOT play like PL sides.

Why you worrying about Vardy?

Think if I was you I'd be looking a bit closer to home and worrying about the inept displays from Kane and that horrible little tw*t Alli.. Everyone wonders why England have no bottle or desire / winning mentality. The answer is there as Clear as a bell.. It contains FIVE BOTTLING SPUDS!

Can't wait until we play Liverpool so I can boo that useless twat Henderson for 90 mins

He's absolute dogshit. It was actually infuriating me watching him hoof balls out of play or hitting the first defender from corners, knowing that Drinkwater got dropped.

an eye opener for spurs fans after this tournament, Vardy > Kane

also England basically play the way spurs do, so by ur logic your going to do shite in Europe. Happy days.

You gotta love spuds fans coming on here telling us to worry lol lol

2 up at Chelsea and bottled it.

Last day can't even hold onto second place and get spanked 5-1 Oh and let 3 in against 10 men.

Had enough of spuds fans telling me after Xmas we would bottle it.

I suppose you will still be coming for us next season too?

On second thought spuds fans parps were right after Xmas we did bottle it.

2016 vintage title win that no one can take away 10pts clear.

It's so much fun supporting a crap side that struggles and bottles the Premier League Title.

I agree that we should worry about ourselves. It's a bit petty to get too concerned with what other teams are up to.

However, I don't agree with your point about European sides not playing like Premier League teams. Sure, Slovakia with their 11 men behind the ball made life difficult for Vardy but I can't help but look at teams like Spain who play a line SO high that it's literally making life easier for Vardy. 

I honestly think Vardy will shine when England play a better country. No offence Slovakia. 

yes, you done ever so well, got beat 5 nil

Fortunately we're not England and actually try to attack and involve our strikers.

Archived