Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Guest Cujek
7 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah its a shame they didn't go for Kante first

That Cvnt would have gone arsenal, or anyone else that offered more money.

6 hours ago, Sleepy Fox said:

Spent the last two hours trolling the absolute shite out of whining Gunners on Twitter.  I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

What's your Twitter account? I fancy a good read!

8 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Never thought I'd see the day when players reject a club like Arsenal to stay here. 

Just may be Mahrez recalled how

the Arsehole players and fans reacted after our 1-2 loss and thought, nahh... I would rather stay at wonderful Club like leicester than play for this lot? Happiness sometimes has a price..  Arsehole need a DNA make-over.

Considering it was clear that the club would offer him the same as vardy, why the delay and why the need for his people to put out the Arsenal stuff to push the club further?  Only explanation can be a release/trigger clause.  if things go badly in the first half of the season (though Riyad playing well), then come January, if RM looks like he might go for 40m, can we not forget the trauma of making sure he stayed as a happy player. . the Rudkin out brigade in full voice with 'he's worth 50m at least'. 

anyway, looks like our current concerns are now about how we set up next Sunday without vardy. Last time we played them without him we looked pretty impotent. Need to see musa settling in next two friendlys. 

Hi im new to this forum, but have been reading all posts. Im a lifelong lcfc fan. I rhink riyad is staying and think that he had always been holding out for the same as vardy since all this speculation started linking him to arsenal!!!

21 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

As usual you know best

for future reference chaps contact Babylon for required info as I'm outta here 

Come on lads. 

Your info is greatly appreciated by everyone else on here, don't do a runner on the rest of us. 

#PrayForRama

5 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

Apparently Ranieri has told beIN sports he is "100% sure" Mahrez is staying at Leicester. I can't find an article, so I'm guessing it was said on air. 

Yeah: Its talked about here:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/claudio-ranieri-makes-definitive-statement-arsenal-target-riyad-mahrez-bein-sports/

Looks positive!

The two sides are clearly very, very close to agreement and suspect the media stuff from yesterday (vichai's photo and Claudio's comments) are an attempt to force it over the line if it isn't already done. 

There is no way Claudio would go out on a limb like that. Also, vichai would lose face if riyad didn't stay now after posting that photo 'better together' . 

Imo, unless something from right field comes in last minute (huge offer ) then it's a case of when the club put the photo on their site. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

The two sides are clearly very, very close to agreement and suspect the media stuff from yesterday (vichai's photo and Claudio's comments) are an attempt to force it over the line if it isn't already done. 

There is no way Claudio would go out on a limb like that. Also, vichai would lose face if riyad didn't stay now after posting that photo 'better together' . 

Imo, unless something from right field comes in last minute (huge offer ) then it's a case of when the club put the photo on their site. 

Agreed. 

All in all its been a good summer in terms of only loosing 1 out of the 3. 

We certainly have a lot more depth than last season right through out the spine of the team and with the polish wonder kid signing and hopefully 2 more i think we will be set.

A good example of how stupid all the speculation has been for someone without a buyout clause then the latest on Stones from Everton to Man C really does highlight it. The Arsenal were going to buy, today, the EPL player of the year for £25mn, then £32mn then deal done at £37mn. Stones who is a defensive disaster for Everton and England is valued by Everton at over £50mn and Man C are reported to be struggling to go beyond £40mn. If Stones is a £50mn player then Mahrez has to be £65mn all day long and I'd be OK to see him go at that, we could even name the new stadium the Mahrez stadium in honour to his contribution towards the costs.

One thing has been reinforced this year, Arsenal really don't like splashing the cash. If there are bargains out there fine, makes you wonder how they flunked on the bargain of the window Kante.

6 minutes ago, Bazly said:

A good example of how stupid all the speculation has been for someone without a buyout clause then the latest on Stones from Everton to Man C really does highlight it. The Arsenal were going to buy, today, the EPL player of the year for £25mn, then £32mn then deal done at £37mn. Stones who is a defensive disaster for Everton and England is valued by Everton at over £50mn and Man C are reported to be struggling to go beyond £40mn. If Stones is a £50mn player then Mahrez has to be £65mn all day long and I'd be OK to see him go at that, we could even name the new stadium the Mahrez stadium in honour to his contribution towards the costs.

One thing has been reinforced this year, Arsenal really don't like splashing the cash. If there are bargains out there fine, makes you wonder how they flunked on the bargain of the window Kante.

:sick: Why? May be a stupid thing to be annoyed by but i've never understood 'The Arsenal', That jock on TalkSport always refers to them as 'The Arsenal'.

So glad it looks like Riyad is stopping The Leicester.

19 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Agreed. 

All in all its been a good summer in terms of only loosing 1 out of the 3. 

We certainly have a lot more depth than last season right through out the spine of the team and with the polish wonder kid signing and hopefully 2 more i think we will be set.

Imagine if 4 years ago somebody told you that in 2016 we'd be the champions of England and Vardy and Mahrez would reject moves to Arsenal in favour of staying here

Final talks underway ...   Nearly there ...    And the government have also announced that after last minute intensive talks they are also finally announcing the go ahead on the new nuclear power station ....     Hang on a minute !!!

1 minute ago, LinekersApples said:

That's my season ticket, community shield ticket and Summer holiday paid off.

Should've lumped on lads. Wish I'd told you. 

You say that. But not everyone can afford lump enough for it to be worthwhile waiting a month for the money to be paid out. I think i looked yesterday or the day before and he was 11/8 to stay. So I'd have had to have a decent wedge to stake.

Plus stranger things have happened, what if barca come in towards the end out August. Things can still change. (not that I think they will)

1 hour ago, whitlock said:

Come on lads. 

Your info is greatly appreciated by everyone else on here, don't do a runner on the rest of us. 

#PrayForRama

Yes don't let that one poster put you off . He's well known for mistaking people for being Italian don't you know ? 

Archived