Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Hernandez Signed

So far we've signed the GK who made the most saves in Europe last season and one of Spain's top stats defenders in La Liga.

Shrewd.

Shrewd and also sensible... the team know we are going to be the ones everyone wants to beat and therefore we will need people used to having to defend at all costs!

have never seen him play, checked on squawka website for stats. Interceptions, blocks, clearances, red cards, tackles own and lost. 

Hernandez was great at interceptions, but the rest of stats Huth and Morgan won. Really shows how good our defence was last year. Huge improvement since Huth joined. No real expectations for this player having never seen him play. Trust in scouting staff. 

A good sIgning on a free. At 27 though, he is unlikely to improve, and has not played first team football this season. However, Claudio may be able to work some magic.

played most the season with sporting gijon

A good sIgning on a free. At 27 though, he is unlikely to improve, and has not played first team football this season. However, Claudio may be able to work some magic.

played most the season with sporting gijon

I have heard this a few times but for the life of me I can not find any link with him actually saying it, have you seen one???

He is a great cb..right footed.. Very safe and clean..only 7 yellow cards this season and 4 last year in segunda division when we promoted.good header and fast for a cb...always in a good shape and very professional..i do not like him as a rb..not too fast for that but decent anyway. He has an amazing throw in

They call him "catapulta".. Catapult..

Really impressive...you wont believe it..he gets the ball in the box from from the midfield line. He has a 2-3 years old baby and it was easy to find him in the park with his wife having a quiet life.hasnt missed a game in the last three years..very agile.

Its hard but gijon is pronounced he-hon...

By the way...we drawed the champions league winner at home and won the champions league finalist this season with l hernandezz playing with a 18 years old cb by his side

I think he is.ok with the ball but not his strongest point....good luck this season.. I think he is a good signing

His instagram luish_2

Guest CityFan 06

Only just caught up with this a few hours ago after being away. Delighted we have signed another CB, and a seemingly great one too. Important to have quality strength in depth.

Wes, Wasyl, Huth and Hernandez are very good centre defence options.

I have heard this a few times but for the life of me I can not find any link with him actually saying it, have you seen one??? 

It's been posted on other forums before:

http://www.not606.com/threads/luis-hernandez-from-sporting-gijon.327196/

But yeah, unless you find a Spanish source, it remains a rumour.

he is very clean, only 7 yellow cards. crikey they must just go round la liga five star frog splashing each other if that's "very clean". we'd probably all agree huth was a bit of a dirty fu cker and he only got 8 lol

Archived