Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Liam Moore

Weird how things have worked out for him. From being one of England's brightest prospects and being linked with the likes of Arsenal to then losing form, being dropped and still underperforming in the Championship.

£1m is an absolute steal really. He could turn out as a decent CB if he got his head straight. Shame really. All the best to him.

Norwich were relegated. We were quoted -what 15m for a Championship CB who is now a 'Premier League' player? mmmm....

IMHO we have been mugged. Bet lets more on.

The whole thing seems like a conflict in attitude between Ranieri and the higher ups at the club. He seems to believe in moving players out if he knows he won't play them. There's room in the squad, he could have slapped a number on him and let him train with the first team. He would have signed a new contract, and then they could have sprung a loan deal on him.

But CR thought it was better for him to go, since he won't get playing time, so didn't give him a number and sent him to the U23's, and told reporters those so treated were free to leave.

Obviously others at the club thought he might develop in the future, and were trying to set up the loan deal. I can understand why the kid got frustrated.

2 hours ago, scinnell said:

I hope we have a buy back clause because this could come back to bite us in the bum.

I think we will be fine....sleep easy he will be a  good championship / bottom end premiership defender if he sorts his attitude at best .....more likely to go the way of Mattock imo

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

The whole thing seems like a conflict in attitude between Ranieri and the higher ups at the club. He seems to believe in moving players out if he knows he won't play them. There's room in the squad, he could have slapped a number on him and let him train with the first team. He would have signed a new contract, and then they could have sprung a loan deal on him.

But CR thought it was better for him to go, since he won't get playing time, so didn't give him a number and sent him to the U23's, and told reporters those so treated were free to leave.

Obviously others at the club thought he might develop in the future, and were trying to set up the loan deal. I can understand why the kid got frustrated.

Wheres the conflict....oh I see within your dreamed up presumption, that owners and manager are not pulling   together..!

Oh dear..

We rejected 4 million from Fulham 2 and a half years ago.

Smart move that was.

Of course we'd have been in uproar had he gone there at the time. But that's hindsight for you.

Archived