Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

West Ham (Home) Pre-Match Thread

Thoughts and predictions?

Does Fuchs get back in? Probably, but I'll at least put the question out there.

Drinkwater to start? Mendy? I think Amartey deserves to keep his place.

Wingers? Strikers? Gray was lively and looked sharp, but in the end, he didn't actually do much. Ulloa looks better than Slimani to me. Okazaki picked up a knock. Does Musa deserve a chance (before going to AFCON)?

442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 443, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442...................

.................442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442, 442.

Think we will play 442. 

Ulloa and Musa for me. Ulloa wins the aerial balls and is a goal threat in himself. We seriously lacked pace to stretch the opposition today. Muss offers that. Old defence and DD back in. Gray and Mahrez aswell. Slimani can get ****ed. 

We've all got 4 days to enjoy the rest of Christmas, having a few drinks, nice food, seeing family; before getting pumped one last time before heading into 2017.

1-4 West Ham. 

We only get a goal because I run onto the pitch and knock one in on the 98 minute mark and the ref gives it because he feels sorry for us. 

Archived