Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Mahrez

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Mahrez will go. He is irreplaceable in the sense that we won't be able to get someone with his qualities back for the same money. We'll have to adapt. As you've said (and I said) the right winger won't be the focal point of the team. It'll hopefully be an improved no10. Gray will give us something different on the wing.

Where will he go? 

Mahrez would work great on Barca in my opinion. The fact that he was able to do all he has done with Leicester City proves that he is world class. Playing with a team on the level of Barcelona will only make him better not worse.

Come to think of it if I'm Barcelona, I'm going to be looking very carefully at the Tie between LCFC and Atletico Madrid. If Mahrez impresses, he may very well get an offer from Barcelona this summer. If he does impress though I wouldn't sell him for less than 40 mill.

Many posters in this forum, assuming he will leave, and wants to go to some big club...

Have any given the thought..What does Mahrez want..!!!  ?? 

Which way does, he want to take his career.What does he want for his family where does he

feel proffesionally secure.

Beside this 'superclub is a must' stance, many players have been quite happy to play for other

mitigating, mish mash of reasons.Spite some idiotic posts on this forum, he is rated and well loved

on the terraces.....

2 hours ago, USFox said:

Mahrez would work great on Barca in my opinion. The fact that he was able to do all he has done with Leicester City proves that he is world class. Playing with a team on the level of Barcelona will only make him better not worse.

It would also give him a lot more space... he wouldn't be the one to man mark  or kick out of the game....

18 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Many posters in this forum, assuming he will leave, and wants to go to some big club...

Have any given the thought..What does Mahrez want..!!!  ?? 

Which way does, he want to take his career.What does he want for his family where does he

feel proffesionally secure.

Beside this 'superclub is a must' stance, many players have been quite happy to play for other

mitigating, mish mash of reasons.Spite some idiotic posts on this forum, he is rated and well loved

on the terraces.....

Mahrez's dream is to go to Barca, made it pretty clear from the way he answered that question when asked previously.

I said last summer he would only leave us for Barca, and I still stand by that statement.

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I don't see where he fits in? Enrique is leaving at the end of the season aswell. So it looks like the board will be making the signing, not the next manager.

That's pretty common for big clubs like Barca... In fact when Barcelona have their presidential elections the candidates often use name-dropping of exciting potential signings (who they've basically tapped up) in their campaigns to gain votes

Is there anything in this or is the paper just picking up on an interview he gave a couple of years back where he mentioned something about dreaming to join Barcelona when he was a kid, as the paper says Mahrez objective to join rather then barca to sign. 

Archived