Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Mahrez

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

If I'm looking for a player as Barca there's only one man I'd be looking at, greaseman the magic man. 

I don't know how you could suggest Riyad to Barca with a straight face.

They need a very good player that would be happy to sit on the bench and wait for his chance. Riyad probably would accept this. No point spending double on Griezmann when he won't play every week. 

8 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Reported that Barca recon they can land Mahrez for £30mn. I think he is better than Slimani so has to be worth way more than that. Maybe £50mn.

Kante > Pogba.

Mahrez > Pogba.

The fact we probably won't even get the money Pogba went for, for Kante and Mahrez combined is criminal.

Slimani, well he ain't worth £10m.

4 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Don't barca, real and Madrid have transfer bans anyway? 

Barcelona's ended in Jan 2016 - they signed over 70 (most under 16) players within a few days.

Real & Athletico have transfer bans lasting throughout 2017.

He's probably devalued in price with his form this season,but let's hope the owners don't let him go on the cheap or  I'm wondering if the owners will make him see out most of his contract I for one really hopes he stays !

Just wondering really come The summer how many of our stars will be with us next season?

One player I really hope we pull out all the stops to keep is KASPER he is the pinnacle to our success,Slimani has disappointed this season same with Musa who looked superb against Barcelona then his form dipped and disappeared!!

But I'm hoping Mahrez does show a bit of loyalty and stays but some I'd gladly drive to the airport !!:riyad:

Mahrez stays I feel strongly.Religious and family man two very young children keep her indoors happy well paid as long as the club keep him informed and we make him feel a part of the citeh I feel he will be with us next year no problem. JUst my instinct hes done us proud regardless

If Barca come in for him he's gone. No way would he stay! £30-35 mill would be poor business from us though. He's better than a Carroll, Sissoko, Depay I'd tend to think. Didn't the last PFA POTY to go to Spain cost £86 million?

1 minute ago, stretch1965 said:

I'd love it if we could say, listen he has signed a new long term deal this season so he is not going for less than £55-70m.

But we don't know what clauses he has had put into his contract, 

There isn't a clause, that's what was said when he signed it anyway. Maybe a gentlemens agreement though.

Why would Barca spend £35-40m on a bench player? That's a lot of money. Mahrez won't start ahead of the main 3. That's why I don't believe this rumour. Paying that extortionate fee for a squad player sounds silly.

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Why would Barca spend £35-40m on a bench player? That's a lot of money. Mahrez won't start ahead of the main 3. That's why I don't believe this rumour. Paying that extortionate fee for a squad player sounds silly.

They spent £30m on arda Turan and he's dog turd 

32 minutes ago, Koke said:

The entire population of Algeria would buy a Barca shirt though.

But don't think 30/35 is that much. Arda Turan went there for 25 or so to sit on the bench.

If marez goes it wouldn't be a devistateing blow like loosring kante.he's Mitch more inconsistent IMO espesialy this season.he will go down as a legend though.his skills are more suited to the Spanish game where he will florish

20 minutes ago, Jonno84 said:

If marez goes it wouldn't be a devistateing blow like loosring kante. he's Mitch more inconsistent IMO espesialy this season.he will go down as a legend though.his skills are more suited to the Spanish game where he will florish

Someone fetch me a paramedic, fast...

Archived