Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I had the same thought as you Phube. I love that we're struggling to remember two season ago lol It wasn't even a flash in the pan, there were five seasons on the trot.

No Leicester; no Prem!

Ahhh... Maybe because last year's league was poor (goals wise) that it seems very high.

Probably more because we're used to consistently seeing plenty of goals in leicester's matches, and the only other matches that stick in the memory are goal-fests, typically. Probably skews it a bit.

Although I would've agreed with you before I found the link ...

It's because you have forgotten about Man United's slow transition from one of the most attacking teams in the country to the dullest. 

Not seen many goal droughts this season, last season we had a good run of games without a goal, as did Burnley.

I quite like Garde so will be sad seeing him at Villa, I do fear for him though. Got no idea how he would survive in a relegation fodder team, he'd have been better off at a Stoke or a Swansea if he was keen on coming to England.

But who else could you envision taking over the reigns at Villa and saving them from going down (for the first time in 45+ years)?

I was hoping they wouldn't go for Pearson and my worries have been put to peace now. :D

Used to really like Jose, even though I knew he was an arrogant so and so. Now though, he is just a whinging bore, with no class or grace in defeat. I think even his players have had enough of him, hence how a championship winning team can be so poor now. 

Seeing someone like Klopp and how he goes about his business, just makes Jose more unbearable these days. 

Archived