Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

FOXES NEWS: Claudio Ranieri's team manager of Leicester City also wanted to give Esteban Campo Matias chain midfielder experience of Jane Stein is helping the army, "Fox Siam". Foxes fans to Siam's opinion, however, is not #LCFC #FEARLESS #LCFCPREMIERLEAGUE #KINGPOWER

#LEICESTERCITY #THEFOXES.

Makes sense I guess !! lol

FOXES NEWS: Claudio Ranieri's team manager of Leicester City also wanted to give Esteban Campo Matias chain midfielder experience of Jane Stein is helping the army, "Fox Siam". Foxes fans to Siam's opinion, however, is not #LCFC #FEARLESS #LCFCPREMIERLEAGUE #KINGPOWER

Sounds like a done deal! Hahahaha. Thanks, man.

Not impressed with Ranieri's pleading. I'd much prefer a take it or leave it approach irrespective of who the player is. Toughen up Claudio.

Ranieri has watched the games from last season and has already stated how important Cambiasso and Huth were at the end if the season,he called Esteban our leader,and if he doesn't sign we will need another leader.

He also said we need two maybe 3 players,my guess is that if he doesn't sign,it will be 3.

I think Ranieri has come out and done the right thing and told Cambiasso to hurry up.

I have not a jot of an idea at what any of that means.  :|

Mate has just put a picture on facebook of him with Ranieri outside the ground. He asked if Cambiasso would sign with Ranieri saying he is trying his best to convince him to stay. Heres hoping we get an answer soon as we cant keep waiting for him.

We need him to stay like Ranieri says hes big leader and was a big part of the team last year.

If we want to improve on last season we need this man in the squad, it should also help secure other targets who would love to play alongside him.

Mate has just put a picture on facebook of him with Ranieri outside the ground. He asked if Cambiasso would sign with Ranieri saying he is trying his best to convince

him to stay. Heres hoping we get an answer soon as we cant keep waiting for him.

Yea he was so nice

Mate has just put a picture on facebook of him with Ranieri outside the ground. He asked if Cambiasso would sign with Ranieri saying he is trying his best to convince him to stay. Heres hoping we get an answer soon as we cant keep waiting for him.

What i find strange is the speculation that CR is trying to convince EC to sign again. Surely Cambi wouldnt take convincing from CR if he wasnt fairly sure he wanted to leave for pastures new? It does also sound odd and worrying too that CR seems to be putting his eggs into the Cambo basket instead of being sure of a replacement. Obv im not privvy tho to that level of inside knowledge. He may have it all in hand. Is making a good fist of looking not though

It does also sound odd and worrying too that CR seems to be putting his eggs into the Cambo basket instead of being sure of a replacement. Obv im not privvy tho to that level of inside knowledge. He may have it all in hand. Is making a good fist of looking not though

We're linked with several young midfielders. I would think Plan A is to get them in and have a year to learn under Cambiasso/play alongside him. Plan B would be to bring them in and throw them right into the squad. Obviously Plan A would be much preferred.

If Cambiasso doesn't sign for us it'll be because Cambiasso doesn't want to. it won't matter who the manager is or what the board do.

We know that players do sometimes sign for clubs because of the manager at that club. You're right to say if he doesn't go it'll be because he doesn't want to, you're just wrong to rule out the influence of the manager.

I just want this to be over, now. One way or the other. If he isnt going to sign, if we could know, at least we can move on....

I disagree...let's string this thread out by another 71 pages. Save the usual FT tradition of starting 71 threads on the same subject.

This is getting tedious.  If he has no intention of coming back, he should say so.

Likewise, if he's weighing up other offers he should have made a decision by now.

He's missed a lot of pre-season now as well.  It took him a while to get up to the pace of it at the start of last season - he was average to begin with.  If he is going to lead the team, he needs to be there.  Now. 

Archived