Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

Unfortunately not but he's been made linesman of the week

Nah Vardy i play vardy as a sweeper keeper (attack duty) on football manager and we've kept 4 clean sheets and we're in march so i think he's got all of the right qualities 

Unlikely he'll get in despite being the inform striker, got to make room for harry "1 goal since April" Kane since he's the next white elephant and Rooney, then sturridge will likely be straight back in. If he does, what chance of a city partner in drinkwater given injuries to Henderson and wilshere and his performances so far.

Hopefully his brace this weekend will have secured him the left back spot in Garth Crooks' team of the week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34374335

FFS Kane made it in and Vardy didn't? What a bellend 

You could feel the Spurs fans breathe a huge sigh of relief when Kane scored a wonderful, instinctive goal.

Wonderful? He was offside and the ball fell to him in a completely open goal 5 yards out. He couldn't miss and it shouldn't have counted.

Can't see him getting ahead of Kane and Rooney. Kane scored an open goal from an offside position after a brief goal drought of about half a year and Rooney was class 10 years ago. He also fumbled one in this weekend after a short barren spell.Can totally see why the media are nuts about these 2 absolute goal getters.

Did you see Roys face when Kane scored lol ****ing brown nose is the only reason Vardy won't be starting up front for England.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/647759849661595648

Did you see Roys face when Kane scored lol ****ing brown nose is the only reason Vardy won't be starting up front for England.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/647759849661595648

Yes it would be comical if it wasn't so wrong. You'd have been forgiven for thinking Woy was Kane's dad watching that clip.

Yes he has potential, but having him as the next and only hope for England is barmy, given his start to the season, which is in complete contrast to that of Vards.

I really hope he gets in this squad, he has been exceptional this season and I believe that was his first premier league brace on Saturday. However I fear that he won't make the Euros unless there are injuries to other strikers.

We will take 4 maybe 5 strikers in the squad and I can't see Roy picking him in front of three of the following Rooney, Kane, Sturridge, Berhaino, Walcott, Sterling and Wellbeck not to mention the Ox in that list. I don't agree as I'd take him in front of most of them but his age and style will likely see him down the pecking order.

Hope I'm wrong!

Top scorer in the league, 4 goals since the last England game.

If he's not in there is something seriously wrong.

This.

He's done more than most in the weeks following his last call up to justify another.

Must happen, else I will lose what little faith I have left in the National football team.

Harry Kane could score 7 premiership goals all season and he still a dead cert for the euro squad.

Depressing. However, very true.

From a selfish point of view I hope he isn't called so can rest up. If he was going to play then I'd be happy for him but the chances are he'll just be making up the numbers with Kane, Rooney and Sturridge playing.

Ings has got a couple of goals recently too and will probably get called up because he plays for Liverpool.

If Vardy scored that Kane goal, no pundit would say a word about it. If Vardy went 6 months or whatever without scoring he wouldn't get into TOTW because he scored an offside open goal.

I dont think he'll be called up this time despite how well he is playing.

Archived