Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

I've been singing this all afternoon for some reason at work;

He came from France to be a blue,

Mahrez, Mahrez,

He goes past one, he goes past two

Mahrez, Mahrez

He gets the ball, he skins them all,

Mahrez is unstoppable

Riyad Mahrez Leicester's 24

Unsure where that came from. Tune is to Liverpool's old Torres song if you can't work it out.

Great effort but he's number 26!

The club's doing great, he's the focal point of the team in the most prestigious league in the world. And he's just received a (likely) massive pay rise.

He'd be second-fiddle at best at both Arsenal and Barcelona.

And he hasn't said a thing, his agent has.

£40m, no less

£45m if someone bids in January.

We're going to be turning over at least £99m at least next season if we stay up. Coming from a heartless angle, he's signed up to 2019 so we have no reason to sell and the last thing we'll need is the money. But everyone has a price, and I'd be looking at the minimum above, though the more consistent he performs the more the price will ratchet up.

If he gets 20 goals and assists combined this season (6 already - it would take a brave man to back against him) he's surely got to be worth £30 million of any of the big 6's money.

As Babylon says he's also got an X Factor about him and I'm certain he has the ability to unlock the very best defences in world football. He's probably the best player in the country at the moment (when was the last time we could say that?!) and irrespective of the current form of others must be one of the best 2 or 3 dribblers in the division.

Archived