Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

7 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

So who now holds the record for most FA Cup appearances without winning?

Queens Park (the Scottish team)

Birmingham 

Palace

Watford

All on 2

• Like 2

4 hours ago, majaco said:

52 years!

Yes, 52 years and 19 days. That's 19012 days. From kick-off to kick-off that equates to 456,290.25 hours or 273,774,415 minutes. These are amended figures, as i forgot about the extra 19 days in my previous calculation in another (now closed) thread.

49 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

Division 1 

Championship 

Premier League 

League Cup 

FA Cup  

Am I right in thinking that we’re the only club to have won all these?

Yes since the PL was formed,  but Wolves have won all four divisions and both cup competitions.

Edited by Robo61
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, isaidno said:

How many teams have won the premier league / 1st division , Fa cup, league Cup and the charity shield  ?

Can't be many. 

Full list

Manchester United 

Liverpool 

Arsenal

Manchester City 

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Aston Villa

Wolves

Blackburn

Sheffield Wednesday 

Nottingham Forest

West Brom

Leeds United 

Leicester City

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Rain King said:

20210517_114446.jpg

Bloody hell that last stat about Tielemans being born when Matt Elliott scored against Sheff Wed makes me feel bloody old!

The celebrations there were brilliant! And part of me thought this was as good as it gets as a Leicester fan - a league cup, staying up and a trip into Europe. Little did I know what was about to come!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stivo said:

We have won 6 consecutive fa cup games -  that must be a record?!

For us as a club of course it is - but there’s certainly a bigger run of wins from one of the bigger sides. For instance Arsenal won it back to back 2014 & 2015. 

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

For us as a club of course it is - but there’s certainly a bigger run of wins from one of the bigger sides. For instance Arsenal won it back to back 2014 & 2015. 

Didn't Blackburn win 3 on the bounce back in the 1800s. Not sure how many games they played back then.

Just now, Facecloth said:

Didn't Blackburn win 3 on the bounce back in the 1800s. Not sure how many games they played back then.

I have no idea. Wasn’t sure if he was referring to a club record or a national record. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bert said:

I have no idea. Wasn’t sure if he was referring to a club record or a national record. 

I meant a club record,  arsenal have won in consecutively twice since 2000.

I don’t think it’s our longest unbeaten sequence as we have previously got to the final with multiple replays

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Bloody hell that last stat about Tielemans being born when Matt Elliott scored against Sheff Wed makes me feel bloody old!

The celebrations there were brilliant! And part of me thought this was as good as it gets as a Leicester fan - a league cup, staying up and a trip into Europe. Little did I know what was about to come!

It was a great night against Wednesday, did a lap of honour with the Coca Cola Cup at Full Time.