Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

From Garth Crooks - BBC

Did you know? In the game against West Brom, Jonny Evans scored his first Premier League goal since December 2019 against Aston Villa.

21 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

From BBC: "Leicester have 59 points from their 32 Premier League games this season; in their top-flight history, only in 1962-63 (63, adjusting to three points/win) and in 2015-16 (69) have they had a better tally from their opening 32 matches to a campaign."

Add to that 2nd furthest run in Europe (not much competition for that) and at least the furthest ever in the FA Cup.

It might get lost after a couple of poor results in the race for the top 4, but this team is one of our best ever - if not the best when looking across multiple competitions. 

We are also 4 points better off now than this time last season, according to the BT commentators - which is remarkable as out injury list this season is so much worse than last season.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

We are also 4 points better off now than this time last season, according to the BT commentators - which is remarkable as out injury list this season is so much worse than last season.

And in that nine game post lockdown mini season our next game (game 33) was home to palace .......

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Everytime I have a tuna wrap before (and now during) the game, Kele scores.

Today, I forgot and had Sunday's roast dinner re-heated as a stew.

Out of desperation for a goal, I forced down a tuna wrap in the second half. I had only two thirds schnauzered it (mayo, tabasco sauce, red onion, green pepper, cucumber, wholemeal wrap, if wondering) when Nacho obliged.

I'm so bloody sick of tuna and yet I really want CL and the FA cup. I'm going to just eat tuna wraps throughout the FA cup final and I appeal to you all to join me.

Did you have 3 when we played Sheffield United?

Wait. Do we need to get him re-elected for anyone else to have a chance to win it?

He's done his time, the cup is theirs forever. Unless his missus has the same affect.

Just now, Facecloth said:

Did you have 3 when we played Sheffield United?

No; just one. Maybe two. Crap. I can't remember.

I might have to start keeping a log.

Fortunately I've varied the sauce/accompaniment, so at least I'm not tied in to the exact same wrap by superstition.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Everytime I have a tuna wrap before (and now during) the game, Kele scores.

Today, I forgot and had Sunday's roast dinner re-heated as a stew.

Out of desperation for a goal, I forced down a tuna wrap in the second half. I had only two thirds schnauzered it (mayo, tabasco sauce, red onion, green pepper, cucumber, wholemeal wrap, if wondering) when Nacho obliged.

I'm so bloody sick of tuna and yet I really want CL and the FA cup. I'm going to just eat tuna wraps throughout the FA cup final and I appeal to you all to join me.

I’ll be sending over a John West truck before the FA Cup final mate...

Keep doing it for the lads 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

I’ll be sending over a John West truck before the FA Cup final mate...

Keep doing it for the lads 

Thanks mate; I've got 3 days off the stuff now. I think I've even 'wasted' tuna wraps by having them on days we're not playing. What a bloody idiot. What was I thinking?

No; just one. Maybe two. Crap. I can't remember.

I might have to start keeping a log.

Fortunately I've varied the sauce/accompaniment, so at least I'm not tied in to the exact same wrap by superstition.

You'll certainly be creating a log or two...

• Haha 1