Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Ndidi is the boss. Really happy with his contributions this season. Only 22 as well :wub:!!

Good luck to him in AFCON. 

If he gets injured and we don't get Youri (which isn't looking likely) we could be in the sh*t

On 28/04/2019 at 13:53, urban.spaceman said:

Unfortunately the muppets at the FA premier league dont recognise his assist for Vardy against Arsenal on the official Premier League website. 

I emailed them to ask why it wasn't in the stats. Basically they said if Vardy had taken even 100 touches and beat 10players after receiving the punt for Kasper, on his way to the scoring then Kasper would be credited with an assist.

BUT  as Vardy missed the first shot by hitting the bar, the one he actually scored from is a rebound so therefore doesn't count. 

What cow dung! :mad: #splittinghairs

Surely Kasper made the last pass so its an assist? 

We all know it was an assist like we all know he scored a few seasons back, not Chris Wood. 

#justiceforkasper 

_20190516_085354.JPG

49 minutes ago, woddyuk said:

Unfortunately the muppets at the FA premier league dont recognise his assist for Vardy against Arsenal on the official Premier League website. 

I emailed them to ask why it wasn't in the stats. Basically they said if Vardy had taken even 100 touches and beat 10players after receiving the punt for Kasper, on his way to the scoring then Kasper would be credited with an assist.

BUT  as Vardy missed the first shot by hitting the bar, the one he actually scored from is a rebound so therefore doesn't count. 

We all know it was an assist like we all know he scored a few seasons back, not Chris Wood. 

#justiceforkasper 

_20190516_085354.JPG

I would consider it an assist because no other player touches the ball... silly rule if rebounds off the woodwork don’t count

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, woddyuk said:

#justiceforkasper 

_20190516_085354.JPG

Fine. I demand they give the assist to the woodwork. And I want a table of the goal posts with the most assists. And I want it now. Email them back.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

And still didn't get picked for England and people wonder why England dont do so well but 

They have done quite well recently. 

Doesnt get picked because isn’t ready and doesn’t fit the system. He may do in time.

Edited by LinekersApples

Luka Milivojevic - 278 miles

Jack Cork - 277 miles

Jorginho - 260 miles

Wilfred Ndidi - 254 miles 

N'Golo Kante - 253 miles

Cesar Azpilicueta - 251 miles

James McArthur - 250 miles

Gylfi Sigurdsson - 249 miles

Abdoulaye Doucoure - 245 miles

Ben Chilwell - 244 miles 

Premier leagues 

Marathon Men

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Khun Top and Ulloa share the same birthday - Top is 34 while Leo is 33. 

Heskey and Vardy share the same birthday too - Emile is 9 years older. 

Ooookay... :whistle:

I have some jobs around the house you can do if you have some spare time on your hands buddy?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Well that's our scouting policy for strikers sorted then.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Not Leicester related but reminds me of back in about 2006, Arsenal beat Sheff Utd 3-0. All the goalscorers shared a birthday. William Gallas, Thierry Henry and a Phil Jagielka og.

• 4 weeks later...