Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Casemiro is well average.... ?

He's not average, i've not suggested that.

Most Premier League clubs would fit him into their side.

But Real Madrid are the best of the best. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kante in the famous white shirt one day.

Second half only one team in it. Don't know whether the flurry of kicks on Juve players and the couple of yellow cards Real picked up where them asserting dominance over them or a way of tiring them down. Either way Juve wilted, they had a couple of chances which had to be taken.

Refs a tit, poor performance. No pity for Gigi, he's a top class bloke and should take it on the chin again, he should join Real if he wants that trophy enough

Didn't want them to win it, but credit where credit is due. Amazing performance second half.

Ronaldo wasn't in the game too much, but still contributed hugely with the two goals.

Feel sad for Buffon, would of loved to see him lift the trophy!

The whole post match on BT should be about how the referee has allowed the game to be put into disrepute once again by sending someone off for no reason and allowing a cheat to get the glory. He and the linesman were standing no more than 10 yards away, in fact the linesman was right next to it. How can this be allowed to continue? 

The fact Real Madrid have won the champions league should be completely ignored, they don't deserve to be lauded because their players have no respect for the game or their fellow professionals.

I can't believe anyone in Britain is sitting at home pleased for their success rather than their blood boiling because the name of football has been dragged through the mud again.

Truly gutted for Buffon. That said, Real deserve their win as Juve showed absolutely nothing in the second half.

I hate fake Ronaldo but can only aknowledge his qualities. What a finisher. Zidane in the RM legend.

Let's not make out the red card hard any impact on the result mind.

Juve could have had fifteen players and lost in the second half, they did absolutely fvck all.

It was a disgraceful decision and Ramos should be taken outside and drowned in the Taff. But it made fvck all difference to the result.

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

Real just superb. And Juve are cheating corrupt cvnts anyway so cry me a river.

It's not about Juventus, it's about football. Football lost once again tonight, just like it did when Barca won that second round game by cheating.

Madrid were the better side and Juve collapsed after the second goal, but who cares when you incidents like that. The result between two teams I don't care about is of little importance compared to the disgusting behaviour of footballers and UEFA appointed officials in the biggest match in the European game.

We need to stop being so apathetic because you bloody well were crying a river when we were being robbed at the Vicente Calderon I bet.

The best team won that tournament, but Sergio Ramos is still a c*nt....

Huge respect for Ronaldo as well. Really not in the game and still 2 goals against maybe the best defence in football. Always delivers that man.

16 minutes ago, bovril said:

Association football has to be the only major sport where cheating is so often unpunished and so often successful.

Real Madrid have never really had to play by the rules throughout their history!

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Isco's kidlol

Gonna be a cranky old git again but I just don't get this bringing kids and wives and hangers on,onto pitch at the end.....let them wait until after presentation  so fans can see their heroes....Also why does it take so long to get presentation under way...Gotta feel for Juvenile players having to stand around waiting......As for the so called entertainment before match...absolute garbage....rant over ?

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

It's not about Juventus, it's about football. Football lost once again tonight, just like it did when Barca won that second round game by cheating.

Madrid were the better side and Juve collapsed after the second goal, but who cares when you incidents like that. The result between two teams I don't care about is of little importance compared to the disgusting behaviour of footballers and UEFA appointed officials in the biggest match in the European game.

We need to stop being so apathetic because you bloody well were crying a river when we were being robbed at the Vicente Calderon I bet.

Everything you say is true really, but Juve have done more than any club to damage football so I honestly don't care they've lost.

The sending off is pathetic, as I wrote in the thread it is cheating pure and simple and it's depressing that it happens so often and successfully in football. It's one of the reasons I'm starting to care less about the game.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Ronny the GOAT?

He's starting to pull away from even Messi, simply because of his achievements. He's been in the first team in the Champions league era to win it back-to-back, has won a national team competition with the Euros last year and has been voted world layer of the season in two different leagues. If he won a world cup in would be his for sure, but with his insane numbers and consistency, he has a great shout.

Shame he's often a bellend, but to be fair he has backed it up time and time again.

48 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Modric is a world class personified midfield player. The man's got it all. Oh how id love to have a player like him in Leicesters team

Beautiful to watch. Composed, quick, direct, skillful. Still one of the worlds best midfielders.

Its watching players like him that make me cringe when I see Amartey play yet another five yard ball sideways or Mendy kick it straight into touch. I can't help it.

Central mids are such a crucial part of any successful side.

Just watching Isco tonight...pass and move, creating space. All backed up, of course by Casemiro as the anchor man.

Personally sad watching the game. Know it's stupid, but kept thinking it could have been us. Neither side were that special, but CR showed his big match temperament and that wicked deflected goal seemed to kill the game .

41 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Personally sad watching the game. Know it's stupid, but kept thinking it could have been us. Neither side were that special, but CR showed his big match temperament and that wicked deflected goal seemed to kill the game .

I'm sorry? Neither side were that special? Real Madrid put 4 goals past the best defence in the word. If we'd have played Real Madrid it would have got embarrassing, I'm talking 10 goals conceded.

49 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Neither team were special?

:o

lol

Were you watching the game?

Archived