Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester United (Away) Pre-Match Thread/Thoughts

Is anyone else sitting in the home end for this game?!

I was comsidering this as I have a mate who's a UTD fan.... But, honestly I want to be with my family on Sunday... So, will watch in the telly round at my dads...

If Vardy is available then he's got to start, even though we did we all right without him on sunday. He's just too good to be on the bench. Same team just with Vardy instead of Okazaki. It's going to be a tight affair but I think we'll win it right at the death, I think United will be still in happy mode from there cup semi final.

This game concerned me, the pressure is not so intense now, we could end up losing here, as United are fighting for top 4, and hitting form.

The only bonus is, Spurs get beat at the bridge Monday, come the Everton game, we could be welcoming out the champions, before a ball is kicked.

Would love us to win it obviously but a point would be enormous also.

Would mean Tottenham cannot even think about getting a point at Chelsea, they would have to win it and that's a totally different pressure...and we've seen tonight how they deal with that!

0-0 draw suits both teams.

Both are defensively sound and will be wary of each other's pace (Jeff, Riyad, Rashford, Martial).

It means we can win it at home against Everton with a draw or win. Spurs will hold up their end of the deal and beat Chelsea who are still shit IMO.

A Kingy winner would be even better

I agree with that. Would also like to see Fuchs score one. It was obvious in the Swansea game once the lead was secure that he had the freedom to take whatever shots at goal he wanted. He so obviously was dying for a goal. Would love to see him get one. He has done so much for this team.

Archived