Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

None of these 'news' sites people keep posting links to have ANY credible quotes or sources. It's all media speculation in the quiet downtime before the Euros - BASED ON ONE GUY ON TWITTER.

He's probably laughing his shit off in the pub with his journo mates about how many retweets he's got and how he's caused this whole shit-storm.

+1

Blame for another club being interested in our player? I'm not sure he can do much about that.

Nope but quite frankly to negotiate a release clause for about 50% of his market value is pathetic. If you lost your firm that kind of money through ****ing up a contact/deal you'd get sacked. Add to that the guy is screwing up the U-21s and is a general ****.

Guest nathan.

Never understand the people that give out abuse on Twitter. Personally I use Myspace for that.

lol

Nope but quite frankly to negotiate a release clause for about 50% of his market value is pathetic. If you lost your firm that kind of money through ****ing up a contact/deal you'd get sacked. Add to that the guy is screwing up the U-21s and is a general ****.

See my post above. There no concrete evidence there's even a clause. BBC says there is, Sky says no.

You know there's one for sure do you? Because the fact Arsenal want to speak to Leicester would say to me there isn't one. The BBC say there is one, Sky says there isn't. Don't believe everything you read.

If there was no release clause this wouldnt even be a story, we would just say "Not for sale" we dont need the money

None of these 'news' sites people keep posting links to have ANY credible quotes or sources. It's all media speculation in the quiet downtime before the Euros - BASED ON ONE GUY ON TWITTER.

He's probably laughing his shit off in the pub with his journo mates about how many retweets he's got and how he's caused this whole shit-storm.

this journo is laughing. So much so, I might have a career change & become a football journo myself. All u need is a twitter account, make up some bullshit, link to a website for clickbait with ads on, and ur in the money.

:claudio:lol lol lol lol lol

If there was no release clause this wouldnt even be a story, we would just say "Not for sale" we dont need the money

They've asked to talk to us, in other words made an enquiry. We'll tell them to **** off. If there was a release clause, why make enquirers, just offer the value. Even if there is one Wenger is probably trying to undercut it because he's a tight arsed bastard.

The reaction always the same at city, o'neil was quoted as saying when he left he sent letters to the protesters at the start if his reign.

But please, if you are a fan...

Leave his new wife alone, honestly embarrassed for people taking out on her, for what so far, essentially is rumour. leave them alone, no one has said it confirmed anything yet.

After the idiots in Twitter rebel in their stupidity I can't blame Mr & Mrs vardy if you lot have just made up their minds to leave

They've asked to talk to us, in other words made an enquiry. We'll tell them to **** off. If there was a release clause, why make enquirers, just offer the value. Even if there is one Wenger is probably trying to undercut it because he's a tight arsed bastard.

Even if there was a release clause. How would Arsenal know? The only way they would know is if Vardys people have told Arsenal- if this is the case and we for example reject a bid, but they say its his release clause we should sue Arsenal and Vardys representatives for "tapping up" and if he does leave get the extra 20mill he is worth (make Vardy pay half of it aswell). If he leaves, if he stays - we love you Vards  :wub:

Stuart James is a good journalist, I suspect this is true. Doesn't mean he'll definitely go though - do wonder whether his England experience so far will make him think twice about leaving a team which is completely built around him for one where he's just another player. Didn't look like he was enjoying himself last night. As for money - do arsenal pay that much compared with other 'big' clubs? I thought that was one of their issues, refusing to pay big wages. I'm not getting too het up about it just yet. Plus tbh I'm not totally convinced he'll ever be able to repeat this season's feats wherever he is, he's a marked man now.

Archived