Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

of course you would...you're a Leicester fan......Vardy is NOT.  lets keep it real

boo him.???   Grow up man

Yeh I would - he has a long term contract with us, leaving us before a champions league campaign for the club that basically made him. 

If it happens trust me there will be alot of ill feelings towards him. Real / Barca OK but not Arsenal. 

A player forcing a move is different to LCFC wanting to sell, he deserves a backlash if he leaves. Its not like he needs the money.

On BBC Homepage now. Concerned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36450106

BBC, Sky, some c*nt on twitter . None of these outlets know anything. BBC are just reporting what they see.

Even in Sky's report they started the story saying.. 'SOCIAL MEDIA' is blowing up about Arsenal in talks with Vardy. They didn't even have their own source. So all of this has come from some journo on twitter lol Lol lol Lol

If this release clause is true then Steve Rudkin should be shot. I mean surely it should have been to any top 4 club if LCFC DON'T qualify for the champions league. Same with all the other release clauses? Why bother having them?

I started a thread on this !

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/106867-release-clauses/?fromsearch=1

Yeh I would - he has a long term contract with us, leaving us before a champions league campaign for the club that basically made him. 

If it happens trust me there will be alot of ill feelings towards him. Real / Barca OK but not Arsenal. 

A player forcing a move is different to LCFC wanting to sell, he deserves a backlash if he leaves. Its not like he needs the money.

Where were LCFC loyalty when we sold Louis Dodds to Port Vale and Billy McKay to Northampton and a dozens of other players we have discarded? We showed them zero loyalty. Where is the loyalty towards De Laet? Many would drive him to Derby tomorrow.

I'm with you mate, if he goes (and I hope that's a massive if still), he'll go right down in my estimation regardless of what he's done here. If it's one big ploy to get more money out of us then fair play, pay him what he wants.... but if he chooses to leave then he can foad in my eyes.

he shouldnt put release clauses in every contract he writes then should he!

You know there's one for sure do you? Because the fact Arsenal want to speak to Leicester would say to me there isn't one. The BBC say there is one, Sky says there isn't. Don't believe everything you read.

None of these 'news' sites people keep posting links to have ANY credible quotes or sources. It's all media speculation in the quiet downtime before the Euros - BASED ON ONE GUY ON TWITTER. 

He's probably laughing his shit off in the pub with his journo mates about how many retweets he's got and how he's caused this whole shit-storm. 

Archived