Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Even if there was a release clause. How would Arsenal know? The only way they would know is if Vardys people have told Arsenal- if this is the case and we for example reject a bid, but they say its his release clause we should sue Arsenal and Vardys representatives for "tapping up" and if he does leave get the extra 20mill he is worth (make Vardy pay half of it aswell). If he leaves, if he stays - we love you Vards  :wub:

By rejecting the bid we will have broken his contract, possibly given him the ability to cancel it and leave for nothing. If they match his release clause we'll accept it. Also I think only the club isn't allowed to tap up the player but the player can contact the club (I might be wrong).

Where were LCFC loyalty when we sold Louis Dodds to Port Vale and Billy McKay to Northampton and a dozens of other players we have discarded? We showed them zero loyalty. Where is the loyalty towards De Laet? Many would drive him to Derby tomorrow.

Ridiculous comparison. If LCFC want to sell their asset they sell them, if they dont want to sell THEIR asset they shouldnt have to. 

Its like youve just bought an awesome house and sold a caravan. You own the caravan and sell it, if somone knocks on your new houses door and wants to buy it for 50% of its value you tell them to shove off, unless some dopey solicitor has put a stupidly low buyout clause in your contract

It's simple

If Vardy wants to go then he has, in effect, already left.

If Vardy wants to stay, then it's up to us to make him a big enough contract offer to convince him to.

He is a professional footballer. This could be the last big contract of his career. Whatever he earns in the next four years may have to last him and his family a lifetime. (Based on their lifestyle, not ours)

Why are most on here acting like he's going?

All that seems to have happened is that Arsenal have met the release clause so that they have permission to speak to the player. Vardy might tell them he has no interest in speaking with them.

The reaction always the same at city, o'neil was quoted as saying when he left he sent letters to the protesters at the start if his reign.

But please, if you are a fan...

Leave his new wife alone, honestly embarrassed for people taking out on her, for what so far, essentially is rumour. leave them alone, no one has said it confirmed anything yet.

After the idiots in Twitter rebel in their stupidity I can't blame Mr & Mrs vardy if you lot have just made up their minds to leave

It always amazes me how many football fans or so called fans can start laying in to someone regardless of the truth behind it all. Regardless of club football seems to attract a massive moronic element who have no idea how to operate in an online society.

If Vardy leaves ill be gutted, but the lad just played a huge part in making history and world news as well as making every true city fan happy for life. So if he moves so be it id love him to stay but ill always be proud he wore a city shirt and treat him as such.

Clause in process of being met, seriously, what the FÙCK does that mean?

It means they have met the fee but are haggling over how to pay it, like what kind of installments...

I'm going to work on the assumption that he's going - whatever his merits as a footballer, I'm fast finding myself less than enamoured with Vardy's (apparent) persona, and if he can leave this easily, well, it doesn't say great things for him.

Another reason why we wanted Drinky to go ahead of Wilshire.

The fact this is out ain't good either - it could attract further interest elsewhere, wouldn't be surprised if it drew someone like Liverpool or even Spurs into the picture at that price.

There's also no doubt it will also unsettle Kante / Mahrez - with maybe Arsenal thinking if they can get Vardy they could also get one of them as well.

Gonna be a long summer!

Archived