Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Deeney bid rejected - Signs new contract with Watford

Jesus this is underwhelming. Hate the ugly troll faced cvnt and wouldn't want to see him in a Leicester shirt.

I'd really like him, not to the extent we go mental with the money, but I wouldn't be fussed over £20m. He's done it in this league, always been impressed at what s handful he is when I've watched him.

On top of that despite his past issues he comes across like a very grounded person with the right attitude.

He's probably not worth £20m generally.

Reckon he's worth more than that to Watford though. And reckon it's about right for the place he'd fill in our 11. He's played the deeper number 10 role well for Watford and think he's flourish in our system behind Vardy.

Think this will rumble on.

Hoping to wrap this up before the Vardy saga starts back up, as if he goes fees will go up plenty as teams will know we are a bit more desperate.   Deeney and Slimani are perfect signings for me. If Vardy leaves we will need one more. 

Guest CityFan 06

Deeney and musa can work well if vardy goes.

Deeney is a must for us.

If we keep vardy, I think we could retain the title and challenge for semi finals in the champions league.

Would be delighted with retaining the league and semi finals in the Champions League. Imagine if we won the PL and CL. It's possible  :D

Archived