Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Swansea (h) Pre-Match Thread

If no Mendy, then I'd like to see Amartey start otherwise same line up as for Arsenal, but with Musa coming on at Half time. My usual 1-1 prediction mojo has left us with only 1 point, so I'm going for a City 2-0 and hope Mr. Vardy can find his magic touch and hit the back of the net......oh and we're missing Mendy already lol

I'm at a bit of loss about what to do with the midfield. 

I'd say in the end though it's probably got to be Amartey and Drinkwater. King and Drinkwater doesn't work and never has done. 

Musa deserves to start I think - but where do you play him? Still not a huge fan of Okazaki but at least he fits with Vardy up front. 

He could play on the left wing I suppose, but then I worry about just crowbarring him into the side for the sake of it...

Not overly fussed about how we perform and would be delighted if we scrape a 1-0 win. We need the 3 points tomorrow and I don't care how we get them. 

Having accepted the title win, and also lost the tension that came with watching Leicester (especially when we needed to win last season), although I'd accept a shithouse win, I'm now rather more interested in the team playing well - a  repeat title cannot be expected, but a team that competes with everyone and does itself proud is what I want.

Guest CityFan 06
8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Schmeichel

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

King

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Zieler, Hernandez, Amartey, Kapustka, Inler (?), Gray, Musa

Agree with that team, and I think that is what it will be. We always tend to start well with Albrighton and Okazaki - A lot of their work for the team can be subtle, but a lot of the time I like to think the fans recognise their efforts. That's our most settled XI. 

Archived