Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester Internationals 2016/17

18 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Well there goes my only come to watch Shinji chant I was planning on spending 90 minutes singing

Latest news: Shinji's saying he's fit. I really hope he's picked to start - but Halilhodzic might put him on the bench and use Asano up front - the 'play him once, rest him once' policty he used for last month's internationals.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

No Shinji no Party, one of the worst football games I've attended in my life. Very poor quality and Shinji an unused sub.

please pop him on a plane at Tullamarine with a nice blanket and a sleeping pill, and tell him to have a good rest, because he has to play the -1- in our 4-4-1-1 on Saturday

Algeria coach sacked today after 1 competitive game in charge (the 1-1 draw vs Cameroon).

Reportedly forced out by player power - the Algerian squad was unhappy with his team selection and his 'less attacking' philosophy. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Not too many games which is good. Morgan will finally get a short break at least.

No chance he should get a break. He got one last international break anyway I think.

We need him training more and studying the opposition with Claudio. He needs to sort out the defense and our poor concentration. Sure, you could say that's just the manager's job, but Morgan is our captain, and he should to take it upon himself to put some effort into organizing the team. He was a rock last season, but he hasn't been recently. Fuchs will probably go to the US to visit his family (he's the only one of our back 4 who deserves a rest imo), and Chilwell is still injured I think, so no left back which is awkward, but the rest of the defense should be on the training ground sorting shit out.

Also we need to get that Morgan Hernandez partnership to work for when Huth gets another yellow and a one match suspension.

5 hours ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Not liking that Okazaki has another big journey 4 days before Watford. Or that schlupp and Amartey are going to Egypt 5 days before

As I said last international break. I wouldn't complain if Jeffrey stays in Egypt permanently to be quite frank!

41 minutes ago, FireFox said:

No chance he should get a break. He got one last international break anyway I think.

We need him training more and studying the opposition with Claudio. He needs to sort out the defense and our poor concentration. Sure, you could say that's just the manager's job, but Morgan is our captain, and he should to take it upon himself to put some effort into organizing the team. He was a rock last season, but he hasn't been recently. Fuchs will probably go to the US to visit his family (he's the only one of our back 4 who deserves a rest imo), and Chilwell is still injured I think, so no left back which is awkward, but the rest of the defense should be on the training ground sorting shit out.

Also we need to get that Morgan Hernandez partnership to work for when Huth gets another yellow and a one match suspension.

Okay okay.... Firstly no... he really didn't. Secondly.. i'd give the bloke 2 weeks on a beach without hesitation. He hasn't stopped in 3 seasons and it's finally starting to show!

EDIT: The great news is again his fixture was left out above and he is playing ****S SAKE.. man needs a lie down!!

Archived