Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Kasper Schmeichel

9 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Until recently I was confident of him staying even though I'd expect a bid from Liverpool in the summer but talk of Man United does worry me, I wonder if it's the one club he would leave us for considering any attachment he may have gained when his dad was there. It's fair to say he has plenty of reasons to feel attachment to us considering what we're achieving with him and he seems to want to be his own man not the son of Peter but you wonder if the story going full circle and wearing the United  shirt would be something that appeals to him.

He's a self confessed Utd fan too. If De Gea goes and they come knocking I highly doubt we could stop him... and to be honest, I wouldn't begrudge him his dream move 

2 minutes ago, Freesolo said:

I only think he would leave for United or maybe La Liga and **** playing for that **** Mourinho. 

You honestly think he'd turn down the chance to be the first good goalkeeper Liverpool have had in years? And potentially be the difference for them that tips them back to the Champions league/peek glory days?? 

That save away at Copenhagen still sticks out for me as his best save in years. He was sensational again today. 

He's in world class form atm. Club legend and cult hero.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You honestly think he'd turn down the chance to be the first good goalkeeper Liverpool have had in years? And potentially be the difference for them that tips them back to the Champions league/peek glory days?? 

He is Contacted until 2021 and I can't see him handing in a transfer request unless it was United and I would not hold that against him or Possibly Real/Barca. But who knows what he wants, he seems happy and although our league this season has been a total disaster. 

Funny thing is i remember the 14/15 season people where crying out that we needed a new keeper he was too small and his distribution and box control was terrible. shows how times change

2 minutes ago, Freesolo said:

He is Contacted until 2021 and I can't see him handing in a transfer request unless it was United and I would not hold that against him or Possibly Real/Barca. But who knows what he wants, he seems happy and although our league this season has been a total disaster. 

Funny thing is i remember the 14/15 season people where crying out that we needed a new keeper he was too small and his distribution and box control was terrible. shows how times change

It all hangs in this summer, we need to show our top players that we are ambitions in the transfer market. 

He has really grown in the last few weeks. He s a massive player for us. I have been his critic for some time, But right now he is winning this team points on his own. we wouldd be second from bottom and out of the champions league were it not for him. And his flying starfish move i have slagged him off for in the past produced a massive save today. I hope he stays beyond this season, with our other main players, we could really build a team with him in goal.

Which was better:

The save he did to claw the ball away from Carroll's header (let's call it save #1)

or the block he did when Carroll was 3 yards in front of him and he did the "star" (save #2)

I actually gasped at save #1. I've not seen a proper replay of it, but on first view it looked like Gordon Banks v Pele (with apologies to Pele for comparing him to Andy Carroll lol ), so I would plump for that.

36 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Which was better:

The save he did to claw the ball away from Carroll's header (let's call it save #1)

or the block he did when Carroll was 3 yards in front of him and he did the "star" (save #2)

I actually gasped at save #1. I've not seen a proper replay of it, but on first view it looked like Gordon Banks v Pele (with apologies to Pele for comparing him to Andy Carroll lol ), so I would plump for that.

I can't remember the game where it happened but that's not the first time Kasper has made a save like that and it was breathtaking the first time.

The radio commentators were orgasmic about the second save. I've yet to see the game so I'll make my mind up after MOTD.

22 minutes ago, Parafox said:

If Kasper ever finds he needs a sperm donor, I have a spoonful here that I could give him.

Loved the way his dad kept goal and he is so similar. Another Danish footballing legend in the making.

:revenge:

7 hours ago, waylander said:

Now let's get a bit of perspective here. Banks and Shilton  had decent defenders in front of them. You ask anyone on here the rubbish kasper has had in front of him this season . Kasper by far eclipses them . You put that four in front of them they would have been garbage . ?

I take it you are on the wind up? We have played this season with the same back four that won us the League last season so they are still heroes in my eyes. Admittedly their form has dropped this season but they now seem to have upped their game.

However, I agree with you that Kasper is a top class keeper there should be no doubt from anyone about that.

I don't understand all the united comments. This is someone whose spent his whole career trying to get out of his dads shaddow... who had already played for Man City (you reckon he wasn't offered the chance to start at Man Utd as a youth? lol

Im on the other side of this and think he'd hate to go there, every week it would be another comparison about his dad! The 

• Like 1