Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Kasper Schmeichel

Rather than start a new post, I'll ask here, do you think Kasper will leave after this season ends? 

I only ask ask as I kinda feel he's too good for us yet he doesn't make noises about leaving, seems pretty loyal and clearly likes it here. His old man or agent hasn't said he needs to leave so I think he is happy to stay. That said if a massive club came in, well I just don't know! 

• Like 1

Definite top 3 keeper in the league. Yet again he pulls worldies out of nowhere. That late Carroll save was sensational, but he made another outstanding save from a Carroll header earlier.

Wouldn't be surprised if a top 5 club buys him off us.

Kasper is like a fine wine - he just gets better with age.

Once again he was outstanding today and produced another fantastic display.

I've ran out of superlatives to describe how well he's played this season. He's Leicesters POTS by a mile for me.

BUT...Unless we do the impossible and win the CL, I do fear he'll be off in the summer. He's achieved his dream with us and I think he's destined for a really big club.

He'd be a massive loss but I wouldn't blame him for wanting to progress his career...

42 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Kasper is like a fine wine - he just gets better with age.

Once again he was outstanding today and produced another fantastic display.

I've ran out of superlatives to describe how well he's played this season. He's Leicesters POTS by a mile for me.

BUT...Unless we do the impossible and win the CL, I do fear he'll be off in the summer. He's achieved his dream with us and I think he's destined for a really big club.

He'd be a massive loss but I wouldn't blame him for wanting to progress his career...

I'd much rather we showed the same ambition as him - and did everything possible to persuade him to continue writing history together.  

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Of course they can't stop comparing him to dad. But interesting anecdote about Dion Dublin warming up Peter.

It must be annoying for him but in fairness, that one particular save they're on about was textbook schmeichel senior.

Until recently I was confident of him staying even though I'd expect a bid from Liverpool in the summer but talk of Man United does worry me, I wonder if it's the one club he would leave us for considering any attachment he may have gained when his dad was there. It's fair to say he has plenty of reasons to feel attachment to us considering what we're achieving with him and he seems to want to be his own man not the son of Peter but you wonder if the story going full circle and wearing the United  shirt would be something that appeals to him.